Search results for query: *

1. cadogandude

Drawing bannerlord characters

Fantastic work ; great improvement, many thanks!
  2. cadogandude

awesome! - just replied with my email on Private message - Many thanks ; so surreal seing a random idea go through the internet to have someone draw what you type :smile:
  3. cadogandude

Mace in the style of a maul? Or more of a huge wooden warhammer?
    Huge wooden hammer - shapped like mjolnir
  4. cadogandude

1. Ultimate celtic chad
    2.Battania
    3. huge wooden mace
    4. Blue eyes, blonde long hair, 6 foot 9 inches . Built like a tank. Large blonde moustache to show his status
    5. Flexes his utter masculinity to please himself infront of beta males ; prefers women with large appendiges. Thinks he is the bees knees cus he is!
    6. Has Blue woad painted over his body in briton style - Does not wear a shirt - toppless - Celtic striped trousers blue and white colour scheme
  5. cadogandude

Over Hand thrust in Shield wall - With upward directional Shield blocking counter

So you want overhead sword thrusts to ignore shields? Sounds like a great game breaker.
    No as the defender would have the option to block upwards by holding right click and moving mouse upwards - using the shield directional blocking of bannerlord which was not used in warband.
    also the chance of it hitting in such a small window would be very hard. A High damage hit would be extremely hard to achieve due to small window - If hits over the shield more commonly inflicted low damage it could work- only extremely well placed overhand thrusts would deliver high damage

This type of damage scheme lends itself well to the tight formation as its hard to land good hits in any tight formation

What do you think about this?
  6. cadogandude

Over Hand thrust in Shield wall - With upward directional Shield blocking counter

From what little footage I skimmed over:
    A) Those units are not in a shield wall formation, so they are splitting up.
    B) In captain mode at least they will do overhead swings which are able to reach over the person in front and hit you.
    C) That comment suggests the game is a failure over one simple little issue, and I thought the multiplayer crowd was hard to please :lol:
    Its at 3:25 the shield wall - the rest of the vid is without shield wall

Yes i agree the comment is a little OTT , however it is true that there is little change from the combat we got in warband; I think If overhand thrust had a small window of hitting it would be a good way to make it balanced and therefore could make it valuable in tight formations. This overhand thrust could perhaps be used even when the shield of opponent is up - the overhead chop does not allow you to do this with opponents shield up. A small window of a successfull upper thrust hit box could work i imagine - any thoughts? This added with the option of an upwards shield block could make it work making it balanced
  7. cadogandude

Hi all. I watched Jackie Fish's video on Bannerlord gameplay in which he tests shield wall at 3:25 into the video: Here is a comment that sums up the issue of shield walls and proposal of a over hand thrust from video comment section: ''Game is already a fail if your men don't attack in a...
Back
Top Bottom