Search results for query: *

1. Am Shaegar

Multiplayer Captain Battle new patch 1.5.5 problem

an other thing, i tried to find how face ennemy direction.. and never find, in other post they said we cannot.. Its a real pain to see my shield man die again horses archers.

PLZ return the old command system !
    F3 F1 to face direction and same combo to face enemy. It sucks but you have to toggle between the two.
  2. Am Shaegar

Map Modding is Beautiful (Video)

Map editor has been released?
  3. Am Shaegar

MP Suggestion

Cost of Cavarly should be at 500+ gold to really earn that place in battle and not be able to spam it.
  4. Am Shaegar

Resolved Kicked for Anti-Cheat after new update 1.3 but no cheats installed

This solution solved the problem. Thank you.
  5. Am Shaegar

In Progress NA Skirmish servers ping spike consistently

Yes i am from NA, Florida to be exact and my ping behaves the same way as explained above. It really hinders the game enjoyment experience.
  6. Am Shaegar

Resolved High Ping

I have been experiencing High Ping today anywhere between 100-200. Never had that issue before today. Other online multiplayer games are running fine on around 59ms. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  7. Am Shaegar

Request: Battle Brothers style camping system.

Hello TW Devs / Mod Makers : I would like to ask if there is a way to add a camping system in the singleplayer game akin to Battle Brothers Legends Mod. I am not going into details about what the Battle Brothers Legends Mod does, but basically it enhances the camping experience by allocating...
  8. Am Shaegar

Request:Enhancing Background Ambient Effects

Hopefully "Some volume changes for ambient sounds" will fix some of what i need. Thanks for the info guys.
  9. Am Shaegar

Request:Enhancing Background Ambient Effects

Hello, I was just wondering if there is a way to increase background ambient sounds like wind, rain, trees rustling etc etc without increasing battle sounds and such. This will add so much more to the immersion. Please advise. Thanks.
  10. Am Shaegar

Resolved Ambient audio very low

+1. I would like to have separate ambient sound slider than combat sound effects.
  11. Am Shaegar

Bannerlord's combat in a nutshell

Wow. i kid you not. I talked about this same exact scene in a TDM match. It is funny that someone else made the video about the same exact situation.
Back
Top Bottom