Search results for query: *

• Users: Embers144
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved 1.5.0 Game crashes when doing gang leader notables raid for the 2nd time.

It doesn't matter if you raid the same notable, or some other in the same city, the game crashes when the conversation screen with the notable is about to pop up, just after beating his thugs in the alley. The crash only happens when you raid in the same city for the 2nd time.
  2. Can't flirt after a failed romance attempt

So i've tried to romance with that one vlandian lord and failed miserably (just like in real life). Now I don't have the romance option when Im talking with every free and young lord. The only thing that's left is the "give me another chance" dialog with the original lord, but that doesn't get...
  3. Is there a way to kill city notables?

Just like the tittle says. Let's say that you have -76 with one of the notables. Besides getting ~1500 gold from ****ing her and her territory over, I have no use for her and I would like to get rid of her in a (preferably) lethal or non lethal way. Can I do that?
  4. Beautiful but fat?

Ok so, the people of Calradia are living paintings now, so beautiful. But why is every man fat as hell?
  5. Apparently

So apparently its not e1.1.0. its e1.1.0π
  6. Thamaskene for my knees

Does anyone knows where to get thamaskene steel besides unlocking the crafting recipe in the perks menu?
  7. Pugilism please?

We don't see alot of fist combat in M&B, especially in singleplayer, in multiplayer people sometimes organise little arenas for fist fights. Now that we got directional blocking while unarmed, maybe we should go a step further and implement a fist fight arena? It would work just like the normal...
  8. Troop upgrading is slow

Does anyone feels like troop upgrading is very slow? I get it, TW wants us to be in good relations with the notables to be able to recruit medium/high tier troops, but this shouldn't really be the only way to get said troops. And the daily xp bonus perk for soldiers found in the leadership skill...
  9. What's the state of your Calradia?

Im about 261 days in. The western empire is basically non existent, crushed by the northern empire. Actually the northern one holds the whole center of the map, and conquered all of battania (I was a part of them) in about 30 days, that's crazy. The rest of the factions seems to do okay, but now...
  10. Will there be an update tomorrow?

So as the tittle says. Something like a day one update? Maybe a patch, a hotfix, some bugfixes, maybe some quick optimisations?
  11. When you think about it...

I've come to an realisation that there will be people who will do stuff for the first time EVER in bannerlord. There will be a guy, who will be the first to buy the game, and download it. And another guy, who will be the first to launch the game, smash hard that "NEW GAME" button and create...
  12. Randomly generated weapons

Are randomly generated weapons still a feature in bannerlord, or has this idea been scraped? Since this video has been released (18th of march btw, 4 years ago) we know that every weapon we see in the game will be made up of different parts, which we can find on the world map. But since then...
Back
Top Bottom