Search results for query: *

1. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? (v1.0.2)
    Thank you for getting back to me, the bug is fixed!! Have not noticed any freezing cheering animations! You guys are doing a great job! Don’t listen to the nay sayers and impatient ones. Thank you for your service!
  2. SP - General Looting System Rework

Great suggestions, I agree with you. The quality needs more depth. For now, if you wanna solve that problem partially with mods you can try “true quality modifiers” along with “true battle loot”. Go into the config of the modifier mod, I can get you the exact file. And you can tweak the cause of the modifiers that are present in the game already. I to don’t like that it’s just a side piece of the experience, so I tweak the modifiers to create a little more immersion for myself.
  3. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Just an update, if the battle was close and there are only a small percentage of survivors, that set of cheer animations plays and nothing freezes, it is only when the enemy was defeated easily, or with moderate ease. Also I think it’s only the crouching animation as seen in the video above, and one other one where the character stands straight and raises their weapon hand(right hand) up slightly, like a lazy raising of the weapon, not fully extended arm, like a chopping motion. Hope this helps, if I notice anything else I’ll be sure to report it.
  4. SP - General The Problem With Spears and a Potential Short-Term Fix

We had weapon breaks in VC. Bannerlord is huge step back compared to VC.
    I agree, VC was the next step i thought. I was so excited for sea battles!!!
  5. SP - General The Problem With Spears and a Potential Short-Term Fix

How about making spears unblockable when not equiped with a shield, alongside making them faster ? would make them properly strong and a good counter to some units such as shock troops
    I like the idea of having them offer a chance to be unblockable, maybe based on the blockers one handed, two handed, polearm skill and maybe if they successfully do a parry? That could help. But spears still need to break, and be chopped in half by large axes and swords. As of now, in my opnion they are too powerful.
  6. SP - General Looting System Rework

The Problem: The amount and type of loot available after a battle does not represent what was used on the field. Causing your soldiers to attain better equipment than their commander. Highly un-immersive. The Solution: There are several ways to fix this issue. First and most simple, would be to...
  7. SP - General The Problem With Spears and a Potential Short-Term Fix

The true problem with spears is they dont break, and you can attach them to your back. They need to have a wear limit and need to be dropped when switching weapons. Spears are only one part of a battle, the beginning. The rest is a little more brutal.
  8. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Just to update. After spending two days to download the 1.8 update, due to my awful internet; the problem persists. Only foot troops like in the video. I’m not using any mods.
  9. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Thank you so much for the help. When I finally get the patch installed; I will let you know if the problem persists. And on a side note, please do not be sorry. No one on your team, & within Taleworlds needs to apologize for anything. If anything, the community should be apologizing to you guys for being so impatient. Masterpieces take time, & i'll wait as long as you all deem fit.
  10. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Seems like they get stuck and then resume their animation at the beginning of the loop. But I’m unsure
  11. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

I think I figured it out, my old self gave my young self a pat on the back. If you guys need any more info let me know. Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me and so on.
  12. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Tried to post video, can’t figure it out. It shows a crowd of sea raiders after impaling me, one is frozen in place during squatting pelvic thrust shake shield and weapon celebration. Then another joins his game of who can hold still the longest.
  13. Resolved 1.8 after battle is over during celebration animations, the new crouching/tired animation, (maybe) freezes.

Summary: After a battle is won or lost, while the soldiers remaining are cheering, there is a new animation, I think it’s new, that has the troop kneel down on the ground. I tried with no mods after much trial and error. 95% of the mods I use conflict with this animation for some reason, mods...
  14. Need More Info D3D_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!

Thank you for clearing that up for me. There are many people out there losing confidence in their AMD gpus because of this message. It’s not very clear. Regarding verifying game files, my internet is garbage and it will take me days to verify. I deleted the contents and tried and I just got black half done textures so I’m guessing I deleted some core components. I have the most recent update of AMD drivers, it actually crashed faster then usual after I downloaded it. A different kind of crash that made my screen flicker and go out of control (AMD fault I believe) I wish I could figure out how to post a video of it happening.

Well regardless of that thank you for the prompt response, you have at least alleviated some stress . : )
  15. Resolved Is it wise to recommend an AMD GPU when so many facets of the game are designed through Nvidia software?

Also, it could be beneficial to everyone if taleworlds were to post/make available in depth descriptions of what every graphical and gameplay setting does.
  16. Resolved Is it wise to recommend an AMD GPU when so many facets of the game are designed through Nvidia software?

Summary: AMD GPU Random Crashes Modded and unmodded, multiple game versions. How to Reproduce: To many to account for. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Can’t figure out how to post the image. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: AMD...
  17. Need More Info D3D_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!

My game crashes during small 10 person skirmishes, in menus, on campaign map, trying to load saved game, etc etc etc. is this my gpu or the games incompatibility with my gpu?
  18. Need More Info D3D_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!

No matter what I do, with mods or without. I get the same crash. I bought the exact recommended AMD gpu, and I get the same message as above, yet with this included. “Last executed marker: Only supported with nvidia gpus and windows 10.” Is this some sly way to market for nvidia? And if bannerlord is created using so many nvidia design softwares, is an amd gpu something that you should be recommending? I feel like a wasted a grand on a faulty recommendation.
  19. In Progress Khuzait Darkhan visual glitch

Same Issue. The bracers in question have a unique shine to them. Or so it seems they should from the picture. Yet something happens with the lighting clashing with the "shiny" texture possibly? Idk, this is one of my most used units. . Meaning either I disband my party of Darkhans; or accept the battlefield full of frighteningly powerful bouncy black balls. Im at a loss.
Back
Top Bottom