Search results for query: *

• Users: mrj760
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mrj760

Where is the code which spawns troops and chooses gear from their XML equipment rosters?

I had this [link] problem a while ago... Since then I have moved my mod to XSL entirely but the issue is still not solved and I'm tired of ignoring it. Rosters on the battlefield are still mixed, which adds unwanted and unbalanced RNG to the fights since soldiers are often either too weak or...
  2. mrj760

Troops are semi-ignoring Equipment Rosters on battlefield

My problem is best described by the picture below, so let me explain what you're seeing. There are 2 Equipment Rosters I made available to the Khuzait Nomad troop: 1) In the first Roster, the troop has an Iron Saber and a headpiece. 2) In the second Roster, the troop has a wooden hammer, a...
  3. mrj760

How to replace (rather than add to) Equipment Rosters with XML ?

As you may see below, I made the Equipment Roster for the Mameluke Axeman include some throwing daggers ... but in-game there are two other (default) Rosters that still remain and take up space in the Roster pool. How can I get my custom Roster to be the only one available to the troop? My...
  4. mrj760

-

- Edit: Nevermind. My bad.
  5. mrj760

nvm

nvm
  6. mrj760

The liquid noise in taverns...

It sounds like someones dumping sludge in my ear every 2 seconds when I just wanna play some Tablut. I'm just suggesting to make it loop a lot less quickly so it at least plays every 15 seconds instead
Back
Top Bottom