Search results for query: *

1. FlowingJade

Campaign questions! Possible bug?

1. How for the life of me do I stop the 'conspiracy' bar from building up. It gives you no instruction on how to do that. I tried talking to the lady who wants the empire to succeed (part of the fragment collection quest cant remember name) but there is no dialogue. if you are far enough in you...
  2. FlowingJade

Bannerlord 2: Authentic African Face

Hey guys, with the upcoming release of Bannerlord 2 I got myself into the beta character creation to forge a worthy face for my soon to exist belligerent hero. I wanted to make him look as similar to me as possible, hence the goal of an African look. This was not easy... So for anyone whom is...
  3. FlowingJade

Bannerlord 2: Slowmotion

What do you guys think of the implementation of slow motion for single player, through a mod as I doubt TW would include it. If battles are to become more complex/tactical, I feel like it would be cool to have such a feature. Giving you, the player, more time to gander at the spectacle before...
  4. FlowingJade

Bannerlord 2: Freelancer Overhaul

FREELANCER MOD HAS BEEN DEVELOPED BY A TALENTED MODDER GO HERE ---) Freelancer Mod (--- FOR MORE INFO I would be pleased if the freelancer feature would be more advanced than its warband counterpart rather than it being identical. This is not a demand it is just me sharing my thoughts about an...
Back
Top Bottom