Search results for query: *

1. JakobvanBicke

What is the actual reason we can't get server files?

Let me start off by saying: I'm well aware this topic has been talked about a lot already and everybody is waiting for the ability to host custom servers. On that note, what I actually want to know is, what's the actual reason we can't get the servers? Where is the problem? Maybe a MP Dev like...
  2. JakobvanBicke

How's yer kingdom doing?

So... for the first few days most of us played a lot of SP. Most of us already got their own kingdoms (if games didn't crash all the time). How's yours doing?
  3. JakobvanBicke

Where should I buy the game?

I know this sounds dumb, but hear me out. Usually, when publisher sell their games on steam, steam gets like 30% of the money made by sales. As @Callum already confirmed that the keys sold on the Taleworlds website will be steam keys, does it make a difference for Taleworlds (in terms of...
  4. JakobvanBicke

Who do I have to suck off to get my clan's post approved?

So... I've been preparing my clan's post for quite some time. Two days ago I was finally able to finish it. Ever since then it's been waiting for approval before being displayed publicly. How long does that approval stuff take? Do I have to suck off a mod / admin of the forum? I mean I kinda...
Back
Top Bottom