Search results for query: *

• Users: Wolfee43
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wolfee43

Steam Mods

I understand that Bannerlord is gonna have some amazing Mods :party: But I knowticed that on the Steam launcher there isn't a link to the steam workshop, so are mods going to be downloaded from taleworlds site or third party site? Does anyone have any idea, or mods they are hype for...
  2. Wolfee43

Beta/Alpha Bonus?

Does anyone know of or think there will be a special item or cosmetic in the single/multiplayer of Bannerlord for those that played the Beta or earlier or that got the different badges in the beta? I don't see this becoming a reality till after EA, but still would be sweet to have a special hard...
  3. Wolfee43

Not to be greedy, but another 24Hr?

I know we all hype is is being released early on the 30th, but just an idea, how about the 29th?? This wait and anticipatio is killer. one day feels like the past 10 years all over. Anyone else on the hype train?
  4. Wolfee43

Key Binds in Bannerlord

Does anyone have an idea if we will be able to key bind formations or troops or both? I feel like it would help army management on the field tons.
  5. Wolfee43

Fashionable Steed

I know you can later on get barding(armor ) for your Horse, but are there different types? Does the Empire have heavier barding that protects more but slows the horse, and Aserai have light less protection that allows the horse to be faster and more agile? As well, could there later on be...
Back
Top Bottom