Search results for query: *

1. Wolfee43

Steam Mods

I understand that Bannerlord is gonna have some amazing Mods :party: But I knowticed that on the Steam launcher there isn't a link to the steam workshop, so are mods going to be downloaded from taleworlds site or third party site? Does anyone have any idea, or mods they are hype for...
  2. Wolfee43

Join a faction army and get paid as a soldier in the war.

Would be better if maybe got paid X coin per solider you bring, and maybe more for higher tier soldiers to offset or profit from having them with you (daily wages and lil extra toward food)
  3. Wolfee43

How can we enter as a soldier in a lord army

It's as a soldier in any Lord's army.
    yes, once you / your clan hits renown of 75 (tier 1 clan) you can talk to a lord n join their army. Might be only when they're on a campaign
    also once battle starts it'll ask what group you want to lead, but the far right option let's you go In as just a solider
  4. Wolfee43

How can we enter as a soldier in a lord army

I remember doing this in Warband natif and a mod for GOT called ACOK. You talk to a lord saying that you wishe to join is army and in doing so you have to get XP to have a better grade until you are a big Knight.

So my question, is that possible in Mount & Blade : Bannerlord II ?
    yes, once you / your clan hits renown of 75 (tier 1 clan) you can talk to a lord n join their army. Might be only when they're on a campaign
  5. Wolfee43

Beta/Alpha Bonus?

We have all agreed that is a great privilege and fun to play the beta, but also in game cosmetic would be cool too
  6. Wolfee43

Beta/Alpha Bonus?

Does anyone know of or think there will be a special item or cosmetic in the single/multiplayer of Bannerlord for those that played the Beta or earlier or that got the different badges in the beta? I don't see this becoming a reality till after EA, but still would be sweet to have a special hard...
  7. Wolfee43

Not to be greedy, but another 24Hr?

I know we all hype is is being released early on the 30th, but just an idea, how about the 29th?? This wait and anticipatio is killer. one day feels like the past 10 years all over. Anyone else on the hype train?
  8. Wolfee43

Joining minor factions

Will we be able to join any of the minor factions? Not other clans, but factions such as the Forest People, who interest me especially, since they are highly based on old Finnic people, with their slash-and-burn farming methods etc.
    Pretty sure they covered in a dev blog that we are not able to, sucks though I would of loved to joing a minor faction and lead it to total conquest
  9. Wolfee43

Key Binds in Bannerlord

Does anyone have an idea if we will be able to key bind formations or troops or both? I feel like it would help army management on the field tons.
  10. Wolfee43

What do you Think about the New 'Campaign' Single Player Mode?

Could they also be refering to the permadeath thing as a campaign mode? But I second the viking conquest was great with the story.
  11. Wolfee43

City management

Yea meant early access
    I'd bet its in EA, and worst case its same level as before. Though Its probably 5x better, even with missing a fancy feature or two
  12. Wolfee43

Bannerlord Official time drop?

I'm not 100% sure, but steam leaves me to believe that it'll be available for purchase on the 30th, due to the countdown timer and its maybe so you can preload the game in order to play it when it as soon as it drops, steam do this quite often.
    Trure, I'm more concerned on how long it'll take to download with everyone trying to at once. Preload would be a blessing, but I doubt since its EA
  13. Wolfee43

Bannerlord Official time drop?

I'll just keep the page open & refreshed until they I can force my money upon them
  14. Wolfee43

Dev Blog

Does any one know if there will be a dev blog this week? Maybe with details of release and afterward blogs?
  15. Wolfee43

Fashionable Steed

I know you can later on get barding(armor ) for your Horse, but are there different types? Does the Empire have heavier barding that protects more but slows the horse, and Aserai have light less protection that allows the horse to be faster and more agile? As well, could there later on be...
  16. Wolfee43

Is there a permadeath mode?

Title says it all, Anyone know if there is a perma-death mode? or anything remotely like it. I understand families etc will play a role in this but I kinda want to just "die" and not go to the next of kin if able
    I am like 90% sure when they had the blog about kids and clans, they said that is an option and that you'd take over as your kid. And if no kid was basically GG

Back
Top Bottom