Search results for query: *

1. Milovana

Čitajući nenapisane knjige zaboravio si one napisane. A u tim si knjigama mogao da pročitaš da...

Čitajući nenapisane knjige zaboravio si one napisane. A u tim si knjigama mogao da pročitaš da je pastir bio i dvaput kršteni, veliki župan srpski Stefan Nemanja. I njegov sin Stevan, Prvovenčani, kralj. I sveti Sava ravnoapostol, i Stefan Uroš drugi i kralj Milutin i Stefan Dušan Silni srpski...
  2. Milovana

Hello there friend, Can you please help me how to become a member of BRE clan? Tnx

Hello there friend, Can you please help me how to become a member of BRE clan? Tnx
  3. Milovana

Amazing siege battle picture, great for screensaver!!!!

A few days ago, while I was playing MP, I noticed this idiot who stands at this one spot the whole freaking game... not playing the actual game... doing absolutely nothing... just standing there so that you can see this beautiful face when you die and have to go again... just sad...
  4. Milovana

Resolved No 'campaign' no 'custom battle' in the main menu

Thank u so much... it works...

Kindest regard
  5. Milovana

Game crash after the battle against multiple parties....

Hello there...
    I managed to solve the problem by deleting a LauncherData xml in c:\user... config folder.
    Anyways, thank you for u're suggestions...

Kindest regards
  6. Milovana

Resolved CAN NOT START GAME

Hi, please try deleting the "LauncherData" xml document located at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs".
    Man u r a genius... thank u so much... i lost my mind last night :smile:
  7. Milovana

Resolved CAN NOT START GAME

I kinda understand where is issue. so under Documents/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord override some menu buttons, I deleted and it is fixed now
    Can you please elaborate exectly what u did?
  8. Milovana

Resolved No 'campaign' no 'custom battle' in the main menu

Hello Ever since i updated to 1.4.1 patch. I lost 'campaign' and 'custom battle' from the main menu. I can only go to 'saved game' but since i reinstalled the game, now there are no saves and i cant play single player at all. Can someone give me an advice what to do? Thanx
  9. Milovana

Remove all mods and implement them one by one, testing for which mod is causing it.
    Hello Earendil...
    I just updated 1.4.1 patch i lost 'campaign' and 'custom battle' from the main menu. I reinstalled the whole game and also tried playing standard game (no beta) but nothing happens. Since i erased all my saves, i cant play single player at all.
    Can you please give me an advice what to do?
    Hope to hear from you soon
  10. Milovana

That is what i was thinking... it'll take some time...
    Thank u 4 the advice
  11. Milovana

Hello knights of Valandia... Can someone help? I started playing different mods and it is so much better... however anytime i fight a battle against multiple parties my game crashes after the battle ends... does anybody have suggestion what should i do to avoid this issue? Thanx and take care...
  12. Milovana

Cannot login?

Did something like this ever happen before?
  13. Milovana

What Mods would you like to be made?

1. Japanese samurai, ronin and archer mode
    2. Seige captain mode
  14. Milovana

beta.taleworlds.com

Does any body knows what will be the price when the game comes out?
  15. Milovana

beta.taleworlds.com

Sir i can't find the key in my inbox can you help me please , really need to try this beta .
    HAHAHA... de si Milose Obilicu... Upravo sam nabacio slicicu Obilica... vidim da nisam jedini...
    Bolesno koliko je dobar Bannerlord 2... ja bukvalno lazem zenu da odem do kanca da odigram koji mec...
Back
Top Bottom