Search results for query: *

1. jagutai

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

okay just registered to ask this; was playing with 1.5.8, but bandit issue plus texture bug got quite annoying and I want to get back to 1.5.7 stable version, I want to know this; will my save work with 1.5.7? I have created this save with beta version so I dont have 1.5.7 stable save

I dont want to bother downloading 1.5.7 if it dosent work and rather wait hotfix,pity beacuse I was really enjoying the game so far,and was looking forward to weekend to play more,bandits avoidible but can you please atleast quickly patch the texture and icon loading bug or tell us how long it will take?
    It won't work with 1.5.7
  2. jagutai

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Clearly, I know more about this topic than most. From what I'm able to find; the video game market was ~460 million USD in 2015, and ~800 million USD in 2019. Cyberpunk 2077's budget was 313 million USD. There are entire games which constitute more than a third of the entire gaming industry in Turkey.
    So you're saying, if you can't make an AAA game you don't know anything about gaming and you don't have a gaming culture. Nice logic :d and spending hundreds of millions for one game is not making your game better.
  3. jagutai

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Nah, none of what you wrote is true, you're just projecting falsities into my posts to get yourself riled up so you can feel something for once. Or maybe you're just a teenager, I don't know.

As adults we understand that the culture and economy of different countries obviously vary; they're not the same. Just like there aren't many "gamers" in Pakistan, there aren't many "gamers" in Turkey. But there are many "gamers" in South Korea, and there are many "gamers" in Germany. These are simply facts, and they matter, because it means that there will either be 'less' or 'more' people who can code and who are into technical stuff who are familiar with video games both as a concept and also personally.

Again, my original point was that I read a rumour, which I believe was a glassdoor review (I'm not sure, I don't remember, so take with a grain of salt), was that a large portion of the coders for Bannerlord simply do not play any video games, and so naturally aren't a perfect fit with a company that is developing a video game.

Sure, but the point I'm making and you are missing is that in a country with "more gaming", there's going to be "more people who knows what a video game is", and in countries with "less gaming" there's going to be "less people who knows what a video game is". Warband is a fantastic game which beats 90%+ of everything coming out of Western countries, this doesn't suddenly mean that "gaming" is a popular past-time in Turkey.
    Gaming is very popular in Turkey. If you don't know anything about it don't argue with people.
  4. jagutai

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Most of the icons, banners are not loading for some reason in 1.5.8
    cogJ5d5.png

lNvMCXl.png

2j1EkNA.png

Now armies are not loading :d
  5. jagutai

Mangala oyunu

Desteğin için teşekkürler. Mail de attım inşallah eklerler. Açıkçası forumlara yabancıyım biraz :smile:
    İstersen konuyu Türkçe forumda aç. Bunu kapatıp orada açman daha iyi olur :smile:
  6. jagutai

Mangala oyunu

İngilizce foruma açmasan bu konuyu iyiydi ama önerini beğendim eklenirse güzel olur
  7. jagutai

If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

Just saying. I want to see constant patches to fix issues in multiplayer just like there is for single player. Otherwise, refund. That is all.
    DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.
  8. jagutai

3 LORD TOOK ALL OF THE BATTANIA FOR THEMSELVES

I play as a vassal olf vlandia. An empire renagede tier 5 clan takes all the captured fiefs for themselves bc they have nonstop influence and votes 300 influnce for every election
    I vote 300 influence too although I have higher percentage than others but I can't take the settlement.

9. jagutai

I was the leader of the army which conquered this castle

10. jagutai

Powerful lords is taking all of the settlements for themselves and others took none not even a castle. This needs to be changed. Even if I am the leader of the army I can't be candidate for the city I conquered but the guy who did nothing for conquering the city can be a candidate.
  11. jagutai

It has not been 8 years...

Mmm next time you play Tablut you will change your mind mwahaha
    My brain dead already ?
  12. jagutai

hahah You didn't, don't worry. It was just the rush and excitement of having it by the right end wanted to share it with you.

Guess this corona quarantine is making me desperate to socialize :razz:
    And now let's forget the past and see whats new in 1.0.4
  13. jagutai

Guess this corona quarantine is making me desperate to socialize
    I really miss my friends dude. Everyone is desperate right now.
  14. jagutai

Link to major game break post
    Dude why are you trying to prove yourself to me? I am so sorry if I said something wrong.
  15. jagutai

It has been proven
    And it is also proved that games can make you addicted.
  16. jagutai

That is incorrect fine sir. It has been proven that you can actively engage you brain enourmously with games and the thinking required especially with strategic games.. With a lot of games your brains are in overload, one of the reasons why some people have difficulty sleeping while playing games because you brains are active a lot even if you don't notice it yourself.. Oh and the light offcourse
    Yes you will improve your brain skills while learning how to couch a lance right?
  17. jagutai

You need to train that brainmuscle, otherwise you become sheep
    Dude you're playing game come on you're killing your brain while playing it. LOL
  18. jagutai

Mmm most people tend to look for others instead of finding the way...
    Then others doing everything on their own right? They don't need help for anything.
Back
Top Bottom