Search results for query: *

• Users: Kibs
  • Order by date
  1. Game cannot exit properly

Yeah, the same thing happens with me, try posting this in the support section.
  2. Aserai Recruits and Aserai Tribesmen have the same stats

If you look in the Aserai troop tree, the tier 1 and tier 2 unit have the same stats, but recruits cost less than tribesmen.
  3. so where the camels at?

The only camelry unit in the game is the Jawwal Camel Rider, but I hope the Aserai get a camelry unit.
  4. (Solved) How to get Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes (Solved)

The notes for 1.0.4 say this is fixed, but not only is it not fixed, now the manual fix of the xml crashes out the game on trying to load the map or start a new campaign.
    You would probably have to start a new campaign for the Aserai Recruits to appear in-game.
  5. Buff the Aserai Tribesman

Since the Aserai Recruit is now in the game as the first unit for the Aserai, the Aserai Tribesman now has identical stats as the recruit but costs more gold and unlike other tier 2 units it doesn't have a shield.
  6. Resolved Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes missing in game

Yeah, it really takes away from playing the Aserai which is an awesome faction when half of the regular troop tree is completely missing, so hopefully taleworlds finds out about this quickly.
  7. Resolved Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes missing in game

The Aserai Tribesmen are weaker than the other tier 2 troops and they don't spawn with shields, so they would also have to change up the loadouts
  8. (Solved) How to get Aserai Recruits/Mamelukes (Solved)

Thanks for this, I really hope they fix the bug
  9. Aserai do not have a basic recruit unit and Mameluke troop tree is inaccessible

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/solved-how-to-get-aserai-recruits-mamelukes-solved.401331/#post-9281620 The person that posted this thread fixed this bug, can we see this fix in a patch? I'm having a hard time getting Aserai cavalry.
  10. Where do you find Aserai Mamlukes?

I've been able to find the Aserai standard cavalry troop tree but I haven't been able to find the Aserai Mamluke troop tree, how do you recruit them (outside of prisoners)?
  11. Do you guys like the melee hitmarkers?

Personally I don't like the hitmarkers in melee and I hope they sometime add an option to at least toggle them off.
  12. Aserai troops

the aserai will probably have better high end troops in campaign, i assume the tribal warriors are supposed to represent low-mid tier aserai infantry.
  13. A Sketch a day until release of Bannerlord

great drawings man, my favourite yet is 14
Back
Top Bottom