Search results for query: *

1. joelonidas6

Poor Performance

I think the main problem is the RAM, because I play this game mostly all the time at 60 fps capped, medium graphics (only dropping to 50 or 45 in siege).

i5-2500k
    12GB RAM
    GTX970 4gb
  2. joelonidas6

Patch Notes e1.0.2

Why does it still say version 1.0.0 in the save menu?

1. If you go to "Load" in the menu you will see there all the versions. As I have seen Native is the only one who is right now staying as 1.0.0 the other ones are 1.0.2.

2. If your versions still beign 1.0.0 you need to load a saved game and when it asks you about if you want to load the saved game with another module version you need to click Yes. Then when you are in the game you need to save and your version will be 1.0.2 (Native will stay as 1.0.0)
  3. joelonidas6

Patch Notes e1.0.1

Hi guys. I need to collect all of dragon banners for main quest. I collect 2/3 of banner pieces but i cant collect the last part.. Last quest given by Arzagos and the wanted me to clear bandits hideout for quest, i clear the bandit hideout but there is no any piece for banner.. The hideout is gone, so what should i do for now? Im stuck at the main quest :sad: Could you inform the game masters about it?

Its bugged, wait till they fix it.
  4. joelonidas6

Patch Notes e1.0.1

Thank you for the hard work Taleworlds! I hope you can find the fix the to the performance issues =D and another bugs.
  5. joelonidas6

Como põe Foto no meu perfil do forum?

Você só precisa clicar no seu nome no canto superior direito e clicar na foto onde diz "Avatar".

Pd: eu recomendo que você procure fotos de 400 x 400.
  6. joelonidas6

Micro transaction for bannerlord. hope it's not true.

Its just the the thing, that I dont want skins in this game... It will not be "serious" at all.
  7. joelonidas6

Micro transaction for bannerlord. hope it's not true.

I think that the DLC's are enough for this game. Microtransactions will ruin it..
  8. joelonidas6

Disappointed about the lack of communication !

Are they Mount & Blade players? The game has been teased since 2012 with several videos, interviews, conference booths, as well as a beta coming out since then. If people have any interest, I'm sure they would've known about it already. There has definitely been enough information and advertisement over the years to at least create a buzz.
    +1
Back
Top Bottom