Search results for query: *

1. The Real Handy

This game sucks

The only thing you can do is vote with your wallet. Don't buy any DLC that is likely coming until you are satisfied with the base game.
  2. The Real Handy

Roguery for companions

They are more concerned with where to go for lunch, not how to fix Bannerlord.
  3. The Real Handy

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Has anyone noticed that when you sell all prisoners you are not getting the full amount? (at least sometimes)
    Yes it is when you have a lord as prisoner. Sell him alone then you can sell all prisoners.
  4. The Real Handy

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

My mounted companions are spawning with infantry formation. I saw others having this issue with no reply.
  5. The Real Handy

What's the plan for multiplayer?

The thing that gets me is the wait time countdown for skirmish LOL. They had it tell you how many are waiting for a match and that made a lot more sense as you can guess that if you are the only one waiting you will not be getting a match anytime soon....
  6. The Real Handy

Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

They can´t announce what they don´t know, it´s like Leoric...you cannot kill which has no life.
    This game has no life and its pretty dead on MP
  7. The Real Handy

Why do you all hate this game?

Fix cavalry. Try sending in 20 melee cavalry vs 20 looters and see how many you end up losing. Why is this the case? Cavalry AI is absolute garbage they miss 90% of swings and stabs. We need separate commands if you want them to charge thru an enemy formation or if you want them charge and stay fighting the formation they attacked.
  8. The Real Handy

Proposed solutions for crafting and weapon/armour economy.

A simple system is better in my opinion they way they tied it to XP is just a mess. They should just unlock parts based on weapon tier you are smelting. Smelt a tier 2 one hand sword then you have a chance(%) to unlock a tier 2 part. The greater your smithing skill the greater the chance to unlock. They need to nerf the amount of crafting materials received from items it should have some RNG not set values. The majority of crafting XP should be coming from finally crafting a weapon after salvaging enough parts and unlocking from smelting. Coal needs to become a resource mined from a few villages. Seems stupid if no one has coal. Finally your crafting level vs the level of item should be some sort of success calculation. For example if the item is level 100 and I am only level 5 I should only have a 5% to craft the weapon to prevent speed leveling the skill with low smithing level characters. If you do fail to craft item it should be destroyed not just -1 damage or some lame penalty. This will make some risk/reward when crafting high tier expensive items and thus can no longer be used as money printer and make the purpose of crafting to have that custom weapon you want to use in battle.

I doubt anyone from taleworlds will read this let alone take any of this into consideration but I thought id throw it in the mix..
  9. The Real Handy

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

A lot of issues with smithing. The way the pommels look on the 1 hand axes is laughable. Keep getting a notice
    "Unlocked None part for Javelin" the way they are unlocking is making more of a grind then before...
  10. The Real Handy

can't see poop in night battles

This 100%, add some lighting from the moon or some **** idk I just need to be able to see.
  11. The Real Handy

Need More Info Consistent server crashing. Every 20 mins or so the siege and TDM servers implode.

We have checked the server logs but there are not any crashes every 20 minutes. We are aware that there are some crashes happening. Which we are investigating at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    So if you were not "aware of the consistent server crashes, I hope you are now. The same damn issue is still not fixed. AND YES THE SERVERS CRASH EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!! In last hour I have seen 3 server crashes so yes that is every 20 mins.
  12. The Real Handy

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

When are you going to do something about MP servers crashing. The game is in the worst state it has ever been, as far multiplayer goes. I cannot believe people even try to play anymore.
  13. The Real Handy

SP - General AI Forced Retreat at Certain % of Troops Remaining

The retreat mechanic is dumb and not fun. fight 12 looters you kill 3 or 4 and the rest run before the battle even begins. Its like the retreat mechanic is there just to have it in the game rather than fun or immersion.
  14. The Real Handy

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

I would love to play more MP beta but servers are dead, why not move the MP changes to live servers?
  15. The Real Handy

[NABB] Match Fixtures Week 2

KO1_vs_KO2_2.png
    KO1_Vs_KO2.png
  16. The Real Handy

Can't wait for a better matching system

I still think skirmish should have 2 separate modes to que for. 6v6 competitive mode where it allows friends to que together and a 12v12 non competitive mode that only allows for solo ques giving a better chance at balanced teams. Or battle mode would be nice.
  17. The Real Handy

[NABB] Match Fixtures Week 2

KO1 vs KO2 Sunday July 5th 9 EST
  18. The Real Handy

[NABB] Match Fixtures Week 1

NL2 vs KO2 6/19 9:00 est
  19. The Real Handy

Caravans should be safe income source or not?

With the recent nerf to caravans I feel there is no value in them at all. You pay a lot of $ to start the caravan, I had one after 1 week of negative $ it was attacked and I lost the caravan and companion shows up in a tavern to be recruited back into party. I should not have to pay another 15K to form another caravan.
Back
Top Bottom