Search results for query: *

• Users: Ken_Udigit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ken_Udigit

Need More Info Inner gate is turned around

Summary: I believe the inner gate is turned around in the Onira town. How to Reproduce: During the siege (I was attacking), my troops broke through the first gate with battery ram, I walked in, and I was able to just open the second gate with "F". After me and some troops walked in, the gate...
  2. Ken_Udigit

Bug Report for Onira Town Siege

I believe the inner gate is turned around in the Onira siege. I was attacking, my troops broke through the first gate with battery ram, I walked in, and I was able to just open the second gate with "F". After me and some troops walked in, the gate closed, and my troops started attacking it. I...
  3. Ken_Udigit

Minor Crash Issue

When I start the game, before it gets to the loading screen, there's a white screen that lasts about 10 to 15 seconds for me. If at any point during the white screen I AltTab out of the game or I click on my second monitor, the game will stop loading. And when I click on it or switch back, it...
  4. Ken_Udigit

Tournaments and Arena fights, experience

I've seen a few mentions here and there, but not as much as I would expect. And I haven't seen Taleworlds commenting on it either, so I decided to start this poll to see what everyone thinks. I think most people would definitely agree on this, but I'm curious to see the results and hear...
Back
Top Bottom