Search results for query: *

1. Why does AI always choose me?

Gotta make sure that you settlement doesn't look appealing to the AI at all. I have 500 tier 4+ units garrisoned in my city plus 200 militia for 700 man garrison. My Faction was getting steamrolled by they never once attacked my settlements. But they'd attack all the ones around it who had garrisons of 200 to 300 men.
  2. Can't update missing Bannerlord.exe

After attempting to download the 1.1.0 hotfix i get an error that bannerlord.exe is missing. I tried to repair it but it doesnt seem to work, anyone else run into this issue?
  3. Do you need to leave a party member at a castle after you capture one?

If you end up winning the vote, whatever units you or your faction leaders will be all that's there to defend it
  4. What is the Empire’s Strength Supposed to Be?

- Archers : high armor, good archers (nowhere near the battanians though) that are super easy to level up because they become archers at T2 (so MUCH easier to level up than aserai) and don't require noble troops

- Infantry : excellent shield/spear/heavy armor infantry

- Cavalry : not the best...

IMO they are the jacks of all trade with a heavy focus on having great armor.
    Omg I treat Aserai archers like gold
  5. Arbalest - I found one ingame - Rare sighting!?

Self explanatory here is the screenshot: (In Pravend if anyone is wondering)

Only took me 470 days to come across one :razz:

Why are they so rare :cry:
  6. To those who have been steamrolled:

By which I meant bias against the player. Sorry if I confused you.
    Oh ok lol my bad
  7. To those who have been steamrolled:

So definitely player bias then.
    Not really no
  8. To those who have been steamrolled:

Interesting. I'll have to think about what that implies.
    they werent fighting each other for a couple months then 1 started fight the other but was still at war with 4 other factions....so stupid
  9. To those who have been steamrolled:

Did you complete the quest? If not, definitive answer may be that the deck is stacked against the player.
    i failed th quest then they all started spazzing on my faction lol weird
  10. To those who have been steamrolled:

TBH its gotten better and then worse as everyone is against my faction for no reason....
  11. Did they make Wars more frequent?

Not sure but after yesterday 1.0.8 patch my main quest failed...and all the remaining factions went to war with my faction(Aserai)...Sturgia, Vlandia, the Empire and Khuzaits. Im pretty sure the Battanians would have been in on the action if they didnt get erased earlier....Welp I'm going to get...
  12. Test to quantify impact of 'send troops' on experience gain

So do you guys think that auto battles should be yielding such high upgrade results?
  13. Archer Cav

So I'm play the Aserai and I'm finding it near impossible to take out the minor faction with the stacks of horse archers...they just shred everything. How have you guys dealt with them or have you avoided them aswell lol
  14. Negative food caused by loss of prosperity, loss of prosperity caused by negative food

This works for towns but it doesn't help much for castles. I cleared every bandit camp and patrolled for 10-15 days to make sure everything moved without an issue but it never changed my food issue in my maxed out castle.
    Maybe because of the garrison? It makes sense that a large garrison is harder to feed.
  15. [EXPLOIT] Recruitment

Ya i always wondered where they got their units magically from lol
  16. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

A lot of great ideas flying around in this post, but I don't necessarily agree with some. Putting limits on how many fiefs a kingdom can concur I feel is a bit too stringent, as well as having tons of units in your settlements isn't to realistic. I feel like one underlying issue is not that there isn't enough men to hold a settlement its that its a little to easy to take those settlements. The devs are going in the right direction i feel with what they've implemented already. But maybe defenses need to a be a bit tougher, cohesion need to drop faster as well as AI's ability to recover from loses and not get caught as often. I feel like more natural approaches would be better than setting hard limits.
  17. Resolved Game save progress GONE

I've actually had this same issue as well and damn...its really disheartening. I think this will be my 5th time starting over, might just take a break until everything is patched up and working tbh.
  18. Trouble understanding workshops

Yup playing Aserai that have a couple clay pits...1 close by and i earn ~400...confirmed
    Anyone able to verify that?
Back
Top Bottom