Search results for query: *

1. Seal_1

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

Well, thanks for the offer! I think I'll re download it and play around a little after I get the structural design for this yacht finished though, being able to use openbrf will be helpful for this pack anyway. Boats... more important.
  2. Seal_1

Ruthven said:
    Seal_1 said:
    delta2488 said:
    Seal_1 said:
    Well, this is a pleasant surprise!
    I also have the plate armor pack installed and after installing this I ran into an issue with the cased greaves displaying incorrectly. I can get screenshots tomorrow when my computer gets turned back on if necessary.

Other than that this is spectacular work that fits my own little personal mod that I just dug out after a few years perfectly.

The texture for the new models of the greaves have the same name for the old ones so it could've mixed up a bit. You could rename the textures for the new models as well as the old ones so it wouldn't get mixed up  :grin:

Thin it's something with the meshes since it's almost like two sets of greaves is being displayed at once.
    You have duplicates of "steel_greaves" for meshes, materials, and textures, so you'll have to sort out all three.

Now there's something that's beyond me. Would that be done via open brf?
  3. Seal_1

delta2488 said:
    Seal_1 said:
    I also have the plate armor pack installed and after installing this I ran into an issue with the cased greaves displaying incorrectly. I can get screenshots tomorrow when my computer gets turned back on if necessary.

Other than that this is spectacular work that fits my own little personal mod that I just dug out after a few years perfectly.

The texture for the new models of the greaves have the same name for the old ones so it could've mixed up a bit. You could rename the textures for the new models as well as the old ones so it wouldn't get mixed up  :grin:

Thin it's something with the meshes since it's almost like two sets of greaves is being displayed at once.
  4. Seal_1

5. Seal_1

OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Viking model pack(update september 2010)

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share their item_kinds entries for this pack if they have the info within easy reach? It's been a damn long time since I've had to insert anything from scratch and I doubt I remember... There wasn't anything for all the items within the thread that I could find unfortunately.

Thanks!
  6. Seal_1

Hearts of Oak: Conquest of the Seas

Bava

You should remove the coordinator role from the original post since we are no longer accepting brand new members as coordinators.

-PC
  7. Seal_1

SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

If you move the date to earlier, you will lose some forms of more modern armor. At 1387, you could still pass the older armors off as viable old-fashioned pieces, to an extent. Either way, there will still be many new variations of armor to explore.
  8. Seal_1

[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

bezment78 said:
    has this been released

Read the thread before asking idiotic questions like that. You could even try reading the posts on this page. You might find your answer there.
  9. Seal_1

LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

thick1988 said:
    35lwok.jpg

Which lord is that?
  10. Seal_1

B Fantasy [Caribbean!] A New World Order

What are you going to do in the way of ships if it's modern? I doubt guns will be able to move and track targets in Caribbean.
  11. Seal_1

Joan of Arc Soup

Properly done, European dumplings can be fairly good.
  12. Seal_1

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

He hasn't logged on since August, and if you choose to ignore that fact, I seem to recall him indicating that he was finished with this pack.
  13. Seal_1

LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

Knight_Marine said:
    thick1988 said:
    Knight_Marine said:
    Yes those will look nice. If you also make some Kings you should do King Richard the lionheart.

Find me a reference image, relatively period accurate, that you'd like me to use as inspiration.

Coat of arms
    images

He could have crusader armour or wear his coat of arms like in the picture below.
    8982008_orig.jpg

This is what people believed he looked like.
    richard.jpg

Good luck hope this helps. :grin:

Second image: Definitely not accurate. A modern fantasy representation.
    Third image: a Renaissance painting made hundreds of years after his death, showing him in stylized Renaissance armor.
  14. Seal_1

Europe WW2

KICK HIM OUT! (An inside joke. None of you are inside.)
  15. Seal_1

thick1988 said:
    Are you referring to the bouched shields?

I think so. The decorated candy cane bascinet in the following image also seems to be missing. I haven't encountered either in the shops after running through every single one four times.  They might be there, but if they are, they're not showing up in stores or in the cheatmenu find item interface.
    379451_10100680879903265_168968075_n.jpg

Edit:
    I haven't encountered any of the following in my shop runs:
    White Armor w/ Latten plated Couters and Poleynes
    Lord's Heraldic Armor (Jupon)
    The chaperone hats seem to only be available in black

16. Seal_1

I noticed a few missing items between this beta and the last- Particularly the new shield.
  17. Seal_1

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Just let me know if you need them. They'll offer a boost in historical accuracy over the current ships. Again, they were built exactly to the plans of original ships.
  18. Seal_1

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I noticed some naval action in some of the screenshots. If you like, I could try to secure some of the high quality ships made by the Pirates Ahoy community for the Age of Pirates games. I have a few in mind, but I don't know how M&B will handle the poly count.

Here are a few examples:
    USS Essex, 32 guns, 1799
    essex7-jpg.8882

HMS Volage, 20 guns, 1797
    VolageStayfix2.jpg

USS Constitution, with English and French variants, in her War of 1812 configuration:
    New_Constitution_Textures.jpg
    I have a larger selection, those are the ones I thought of first.

All the vessels are as historically accurate as research will allow.
    I am a senior member of the community, and I'm confident (no promises) that I could secure the necessary permissions. The file formats may be a problem, but I'm sure they can be converted.

If you want to see about going ahead with this, I can provide more details.

Edit: I'm intrigued by the Naval side of this mod that I've observed. If you provide me with a short announcement about it I would be happy to post it in the news section of the PA forum. It will show up on the front page, and stay there until something new comes up.

Edit II: I can also provide some smaller period appropriate vessels, like an 18-gun brig.

Edit III:
    Let's not forget Hebe, 38. Over 100 frigates were built to her lines, and she was very typical of the era.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/64339105@N08/7464245862/in/photostream

http://www.piratesahoy.net/members/post-captain.14271/

Post Captain, rigging and seamanship advisor, HoO project coordinator, etc, etc, etc.
  19. Seal_1

I'm new here, i need help!

Backstay said:
    Yeah. Rome at War and Mount & Gladius are for Warband.

If you want to play Mount & Gladius, I would recommend waiting for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord to release, as they will continue the mod for that.

I would recommend not waiting and just getting Warband. Or better yet, Warband and M&B. Bannerlord is still pretty far off.
  20. Seal_1

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    Not an Overhaul of the Complete Mod.But of the Troop-Trees and Items.It is,in any case,a small part of the work they've done.

Really? A small part? Have you ever redone the troop tree for an entire mod? Have you ever modeled and done the coding for any items? Do you have any idea what you're talking about at all?
Back
Top Bottom