Search results for query: *

• Users: neverknows
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. neverknows

AI Priority Bug

This has been an issue for a few patches, and I can only assume it is a bug. The context: After picking the Asarai as my raiding targets, I raided a village, was interrupted by 120 dudes coming to gallop over me, so I fled all the way to the west landbridge to their land to be a tricky...
  2. neverknows

Agent.PlayAudio() or something similar?

Is there currently a way to access an agent during a mission and have it play an audio file? Something like Agent.PlayAudio() or Agent.SetWantsToPlayAudio() to stay similar to Agent.SetWantsToYell()?
  3. neverknows

Bandit Lord Mechanic discussion

Hey all, As a long time fan of Mount and Blade, one of the features that interested me the most early on, was the ability to leave companions in towns as a kind of "underboss", that would run rackets, earn gold, and disrupt the local economy. 14:00 This would really help with, imo, one of...
  4. neverknows

Resolved Anyone else have this weird bug?

I recorded this and reported it back in 1.4.1 and it's still stuck around. I haven't heard anything back from the devs on my bug report other than "They're on it" (And to be clear, im sure they are. Im not complaining about the devs) It kinda sucks because for me it's so distracting, it's game...
  5. neverknows

In Progress 1.4.1 Lighting/Exposure bugs causing game world to turn pitch black.

Im having an issue with the games map dimming to blackness when I zoom out. It also occurs randomly even when not zoomed out. Disabled all mods, verified the game files, and tweaked settings that may be related. Only thing I haven't done is a full blown reinstall, which im trying tonight. If...
  6. neverknows

Resolved Siege Bugs, other small bugs as well.

So I have a few bugs to report, I figured this would be the place. One: I've noticed during sieges, the AI can't seem to decide which route it wants to take. And, when the siege equipment hits the walls, there is a MASSIVE lag spike. It goes away when the AI break through the secondary gate...
Back
Top Bottom