Search results for query: *

1. Fatboyche

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    Fatboyche said:
    Hey! tnx for the reply however It still happens to me... Is it possible that im missing some update or that I installed it wrong? I unpacked the file and copied the content to Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\1257AD - Enhanced Edition

Files I have installed are: 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v2.1, 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v3.3, #2, #3, #5, #6.
    You only need to install 3.3 and then the latest hotfix which is #6.

Sweet ty! I'll try with the reinstall.
  2. Fatboyche

Hey! tnx for the reply however It still happens to me... Is it possible that im missing some update or that I installed it wrong? I unpacked the file and copied the content to Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\1257AD - Enhanced Edition

Files I have installed are: 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v2.1, 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v3.3, #2, #3, #5, #6.
  3. Fatboyche

KratosMKII said:
    https://mega.nz/#!9JIFDA7S!lS9FdsKt-e0OrGmUsXncYHD8HVkNNl6CfEQ2K-iND5Q
    Another fix. No need to start a new game if you have hotfix #2, but you won't see fix 11 unless you start a new game.

10). Fixed player being unable to create a new faction after renouncing his oath.
    11). New game: Fixed golden horde fiefs having anatolian culture and thus the player was unable to get mongol equipment anywhere but from loot.

The following bug reports have been tested and confirmed to be false:
    1. "When a crusade spawns, message log is spammed with script error messages and then the crusade fails instantly."

Tnx for an update! Will this fix the issue of faction going to war with everyone when I enlist as an adventurer?
  4. Fatboyche

Hello.. First of all awesome mod!

I got a question and could use some help with it pls.

When I join a faction (as a soldier, not a mercenary commander or a vassal) that faction goes to war with everyone. Is there a way I can avoid this? Total war option was turned off during char creation.
    Tnx!
Back
Top Bottom