Search results for query: *

1. Allow multiple weapon setups when starting mounted/dismounted

I carry multiple sets of weapons for various situations. I would love to be able to have it set to default for mounted/siege. As sometimes I forget to equip a bow for sieges and I am stuck walking around with a lance.
  2. Khuzait Horse Archers balancing

While I appreciate trying to share your strategies. I am not looking for solutions on fighting them, I am bringing up their lack of balance. When you're fighting 100 horse archers, that usually doesn't work, especially because they don't come near your shieldwall. They stay out at more than a hundred paces riding in circles out-snipping your foot archers.

The problem is balance, the solution currently are variations of cheesing, hoping for a good terrain, or bringing your own stack of horse archers. Which to me screams that they need balance.
  3. Add in the ability to select weapons for units.

This was something that was oft modded in to Warband. It is the ability to tell units what weapons they should be using. This would allow us to tell infantry units that we want them using spears, this would allow us to tell archers to only use bows. Currently what is happening is that it is up...
  4. Khuzait Horse Archers balancing

Khuzait Horse Archers are not balanced. Their accuracy while galloping full speed is insane, they're sniping troops from 100+ yards away while in full gallop. Before someone comes in and says "Well, actually historically, Genghis Khan boasted that his horse archers could at full gallop hit a...
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges Non-polearm mounted combat is basically useless

You have to think about the weapons you bring. There are longer one-handed swords in the game. I personally have a few weapons I bring for siege and for field. I also change it up depending on what nation I am fighting.

Find a longer 1H weapon and you'll be fine.
  6. Allow us to import/export characters again

Obviously this is early access, there are gonna be a lot of things that break our games or features that came out and will change the game. Losing saves is fine and comes with the territory, or anyone who played on Day 1 definitely has their map ruled by 1 faction already. It would be nice to...
  7. The Persuasion checks are far far too punishing

So the persuasion checks are far too punishing. I am trying to arrange a marriage, passing a persuasion check was part of it. In order to do so, you have to get 3 out of 3, you can not fail a single one or you fail the entire thing. I got 2 out of 3, all of them were 94% chance of success based...
  8. Raiding enemy caravan lead to -300 influence.

I was a vassal of Battania, we were at war with Vlandia. I raided one of Vlandia's caravans, then was immediately hit with -300 influence. Does anyone know why that happened? I am utterly bewildered. I was previously fighting for the Southern Empire and raided dozens of caravans and there was...
  9. Equipping Companions with Gear/Weapons/Armour

You can, in the inventory screen, there will be two arrows next to your character name, go ahead and click on them and it will slide to the next character. Alternatively, click on your name and a drop-down menu will appear.
  10. Colored Armor/Clothing

I also think it looks a bit silly. It makes me feel like a Warband arena fighter or a 2000s rapper in an all matching velour tracksuit.

I understand perfectly making my troops color match the Faction/Clan they're a part of, but let my companions and myself choose what colors we want to wear.

I also hate that when I join a faction, my banner colors change. Why let me choose my own banner, if you're going to change it as soon as I join a faction?
  11. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

So I see a rather consistent argument is that "not having manual block forces you to learn to block for multiplayer" here's the thing though, the majority of people who play M&B play it to play single-player and have little to no interest in playing multiplayer. Competitive pvp is the tiniest part of M&B. So that argument has no weight.

It absolutely does not affect you whether or not people use auto-block in single player. It has been a feature since I can remember playing this game a decade ago. It has been a feature for so long that it is a completely expected play-style of Mount and Blade.There is no reason for it to not be a feature today.

Mount & Blade has always been a game about playing it the way you want.
  12. Bandit Hideout Raids

I am fine that I can't send all of my men, but how about more than the like handful I am allowed to bring? The main quest is making me raid a bandit camp, there are 25 bandits there. They're all archers. I get cut down before I can even make it to the second group of bandits. It's utterly unwinnable. It's completely broken. Not to mention there isn't really a mechanic to truly sneak up on them and get the surprise. They're very aware I am there and are already filling us with arrows before we can even close the gap.
Back
Top Bottom