Search results for query: *

1. lockefeer

Set party size to 1

Install the play as soldier mod
  2. lockefeer

Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

Even though its not available, my top 1 most wanted mod for Bannerlord will be, without any doubt, a Napoleonic War mod. alternatively 17th century one. generally smth with guns.
    Imagine a 18th century bannerlord with naval combat, open seas and colonies and stuff. That would be the best game ever. Something like a good Blood & Gold
  3. lockefeer

Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

Bannerkings + diplomacy + RBM is my dream bannerlord, as long as these mods keep working/being updated i'm happy with the game.

Just a shame we had to relly on mods yet again when TW had everything they needed from the success of classic/warband to implement beloved features and expand upon them.
    Have you tested banner kings with 1.8.0? I love that mod too but last time I played it (couple of months ago) the economy was bugged and every town/lord was getting exrremely rich out of control. Made it unplayable after a certain point
  4. lockefeer

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Onlar acımı bilemez hacım @Makaveli23

Another love edit gelir mi?
  5. lockefeer

TW : Every Castle Will Be Unique

I guess every scene will be "unique" but there might be like two castle scenes with the same building but different landscape. They could claim that the scenes are different although the castles itself are the same.
  6. lockefeer

1.8.0 Player feedback thread

Did anyone get a performance improvement in 1.8.0 ? I think I did but not quite sure.
  7. lockefeer

Is the game considered done?

They are focused on console and looks like they have no plans for new content that could actually bring something to the table. So yeah, I consider it done. Vocalization will be meaningless with the amount of generic dialogue options with other lords. Every conversation is the same. Lords have no personalities. You can't converse with them meaningfully. Cutscenes are a make-up that won't improve the gameplay. IMO what this game needed was intrigues, more rp elements and memorable/meaningful encounters with other heroes but alas..
  8. lockefeer

Challenging army leaders to single combat

There is a mod called Moloch's Duels that brings this feature. Search for it in nexusmods. Someone updated that mod and it works in 1.7.1
  9. lockefeer

3 months since last patch. Where the Frick is 1.7.3?

Seriously what are the devs doing? Where is this game going? It's so bland and soulless still..
  10. lockefeer

Equipped helmet does not show up in game

Summary: I bought the "nasalhelm over leather" for Sturgia Brigand, but after I equip it in Armory and join a game, my Sturgian Brigand character appears with a "Roughhide Cap". This problem only occcurs with this helmet and this multiplayer class in particular. Same helmet shows up on Sturgian...
  11. lockefeer

Please let us mute those stupid taunts

Wow, you really can't please everyone. I'm one for keeping taunts. Much better with them than without.
  12. lockefeer

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Hey, what's the fastest way of earning gold in MP ? I get like 25 max after a game which feels too slow.. Is it tied to playtime or score?

thanks @Einarcf
  13. lockefeer

Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia

People aren't picking vlandia because it's op, they're picking it because of their medieval western european fetish. Not much you can do about that
  14. lockefeer

Do we know the TW plans for improving diplomacy?

They find it too complicated so no
  15. lockefeer

What Features Do You Want to See?

- Smart campaign AI:
    • No armies wandering about aimlessly in peace time, wasting resources and money
    • Armies assembled only for specific purposes (sieges, siege defenses, raids, field battles)
    • Lords traveling around the map without their armies, (but with their small company of course) feasts, celebrations, other civilian events
    - More dialogue options and RPG elements
    • Lords with actual personalities, not just clones with the same AI
    • Actually being able to converse with NPCs, better relationship mechanics, unexpected behavior
    • Consequences of actions, NPCs behaving differently after certain events (execution of a relative, death of a friend, loss of a battle or a town; basically adding soul to the game)
    • Feuds between lords, intrigues and schemes that the player can take part in
    - Owning estates (fields, houses, workers), alternative income methods, more stuff to do in peace time.

Don't get your hopes up. I read the Turkish forums and watched the dev interviews with mexxico. TaleWorlds basically has no intention to enrich the game with new and exciting features like these (reason being "too complicated"). They will just focus on fixing minor inconveniences and adding small QoL features. We can't even get a basic diplomacy feature. Not even sensible war reasons. And since good devs like mexxico are leaving, I fear that the company is becoming more of an intern den rather than competent developers. Honestly, their lack of vision deeply saddens me. Oh, what could have been...
  16. lockefeer

The army menu needs to be slightly improved

I thought this was obvious :mrgreen: and I don't quite agree with you on this. However, I've seen your other suggestions in the last few days and I agree with a lot of your feedback. There are nuances that exploits that affect the game a lot. Devs should pay attention to that stuff.
  17. lockefeer

The army menu needs to be slightly improved

You can manage your army without going into that menu @iRkshz . There is a flag button on the right bottom side when you're in the campaign map, which pops up an army management menu for your own army.
  18. lockefeer

Exploit: Consider War-Peace

The fact that you can make one sided peace does not make any sense. How about the enemy? Do they want peace? Why?
  19. lockefeer

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Adamın yazdıklarını okumaya çalışırken beynim hata veriyor, algılayamıyorum. Cümleleri bitiremiyorum.
Back
Top Bottom