Search results for query: *

1. I'm afraid to give people advice at this point.

Too true! TaleWorlds seem to have their priorities all wrong at the moment, which is very worrying given how much work the game still needs. ?
    How can anyone talk about Taleworlds priorities in fixing issues. Its not like every single employee can work on the same problem. Development teams work on problems concurrently, some teams work faster/on easier project. Its not like they know its a problem and no one is working on it at all.
  2. PRISONERS!

Anyone else feel like prisoners are too easy to get? Every battle I get a ton and none of my troops use blunt?
  3. Troops and Combat

After playing for about 20 hours I have a few observations regarding troop recruitment, troop leveling, and combat interactions with lords and bandits: First: Recruitment, I understand and kind of like the new way the player finds and recruits troops into their party, but it takes so long to...
  4. Tournament Rewards

It seems strange that when you companions win the tournament they do not get the prize item. I understand not getting the money, its theirs after all, but Id like to seem them get the item and have it equipped.
Back
Top Bottom