Search results for query: *

1. CryFar

[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

I joined a lord's army went into a battle and it let me chose what party do I wanna lead and when I chose nothing happens I can click between No Formation and Cavalry but when i chose either of those nothing happens. Battle doesn't start there is no button to start the battle just nothing.
  2. CryFar

the game is unplayable

I have pretty old computer spec yet I should atleast meet the minimum requiment of the game.
    I have Intel Core i5 6400 2.70GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 8GB ram.
    it should be ok if I put the game on Very low settings no?
    but there are so many lags, menus takes too much time to reload and battles are almost impossible to play with like 5 fps.
    what am I doing wrong here?
    Well I have AMD fx 4300 3.80Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 and 8GBs of ram. And i run the game pretty much the same. in a siege i get from 5-15fps and in small battles from 20-40fps
  3. CryFar

Sale for Beta players ?

I really don't get this whole entitlement thing with playing the beta, you got it for free and were allowed to play when many others weren't, why is that not enough for you?
    I didn't mean it like that of course i will buy it on release but i just asked cuz some games have sales on release you know.
  4. CryFar

You think i can run it?

fx 8350 4.0 Ghz
    16gb RAM DDR 3 1600
    GTX 1050 ti 4gb
    I hope i can run this, and people can make some idea with this specs comparing with their own ones.
    I am running a
    FX 4300 3.80GHz
    8GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz
    GTX650 1GB
    and Im running on lowest settings around 60-70 fps
  5. CryFar

Sale for Beta players ?

Just a question. Will there be some kind of sale for those who played in Multiplayer beta on EA Launch ?
Back
Top Bottom