Search results for query: *

1. OSP Code Combat Lancers: Use the right weapon! Battle edition

This is merely hatonastick's code adapted for battles and such. With it, cavalry units (any troop on a horse regardless of actual division) will use lances if they have them while on horseback, but will almost immediately switch to their sidearm (any non-lance weapon) if dehorsed or ordered to...
  2. SP Native Corrected Weapon Lengths (Minimod for Warband)

This modest little "mod" (if you can even call it that) just alters weapons' in-game length to match their actual mesh length (no more invisible tips, etc). I did this for myself as soon as the module system dropped, but I know I'm not the only one irritated by it so I thought I'd share...
  3. Warband in Linux

As it stands now, Warband appears to be fully functional in Ubuntu (see fixes for major issues below) Though it may run a little rougher than in its native Windows. First, see this thread regarding the original M&B in Linux: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,27679.0.html Using...
  4. Companion Order System (partially functional, in progress)

Feel free to advise or take it and run with it. Or make fun of it, I suppose. :P Right now all I've got is a "hold position" type command (move to current player position) and a "dismiss" command, which returns them to default behavior. I'm just cobbling this together as I go, it's very...
  5. [Suggestion] Two-Handers, stances and whatnot (new simplified suggestion on top)

Simplified Redux summary - Polearm grip only, no x-switching or stances (still use 2H skill, imo) New, more natural animation for chambering (eliminates stupid gamey "hold your weapon out while it powers up"-style chambering) Stun, power, and recovery time ALL tied to chamber time I thought...
  6. Warhammers.

I was surprised to see there wasn't a thread on warhammers, as they get *****ed about fairly often in-game. Simple enough topic: do you think they're overpowered, fine, or underpowered? Please state why, if you would. My personal opinion: imba as all hell. Completely unblockable (unless you...
  7. [Suggestion] Friendly Fire Status Indicator

Just a simple suggestion - I think it would be tremendously handy to have a little text indicator at the top of the screen at all times, showing the current FF setup. Something like FF: Ranged [OFF/ON] [normal/reflective/shared] [percentage]      Melee [OFF/ON] [normal/reflective/shared]...
  8. [Suggestion] Shield-play overhaul

I'm not saying this is a super-awesome OMG 1337 idea or anything, I was just rolling this around in my head today at work and thought I'd share. It's an amalgamation of ideas that I've heard from other people, plus some of my own. Please feel free to make your own...
Back
Top Bottom