Search results for query: *

• Users: Mr.Chicken
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mr.Chicken

Resolved [Beta v1.2.2] Lvl 250 skill perk "Picked Shots" under Crossbow skill tree is somewhat misleading

Summary: The perk states "-50% wages of tier 4+ troops". I tested this and it only works for archer units (bow & horse archers too). The way it's written one would undoubtedly believe it would apply to all t4+ troops. How to Reproduce: Xbow skill to 250 & hire units Have you used cheats and if...
  2. Mr.Chicken

Resolved [Main Branch v1.1.3] Roguery Perk "Promises" does the exact opposite

Someone already posted this bug here 2 months ago, but somehow this still isn't fixed. Summary: The roguery perk "Promises" under Roguery 100 does the exact opposite. It increases food consumption from Bandit units by 50% instead of decreasing it by 50%. In the images below I firstly show a...
  3. Mr.Chicken

Please don't limit campaign speed multiplier

So before using console, you can increase campaign speed by 300x if you wanted to (and if your PC could handle it). But with a recent version this was limited to 15? Not sure the reason behind this limit, but would it be somehow possible to remove this limit?
  4. Mr.Chicken

Resolved [Main Branch v1.1.0] Can't take over gang alleys, as the UI won't show my troops, only prisoners.

Summary: I'm doing a bandits only playthrough, where gang alleys are a big part. Every time I try to take over a gang alley, I cannot put any of my own troops in the alley as the game's UI does not show my troops, but shows only prisoners This bug was reported before here and was marked...
Back
Top Bottom