Search results for query: *

1. Mods I won't play the game without.

well, that's not true, they are doing whatever they want / have planned. This isn't a democracy, and people asking for the content to be completed first is, in fact, the most logical thing... You can't balance a three-wheeled car properly, can you?
    The game is completely ruined by many unbalanced things. The steam roll is a great example. The game was over before you could even enjoy your character.
  2. Mods I won't play the game without.

The problem is, people on these forms are adamant that we only need new content and balance isn't important. So the devs are being pressured to ignore these kinds of things.
  3. Dream Patch Notes Beta 1.3

*unit Ctrl group saves are no longer wiped on reload
  4. Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Army building should be a priority in an army building game.

The devs seem to have put that aspect of the game at the bottom of the list.
    We already had a problem with safely storing troop in garrisons to train new troop due to the food problem in towns, now we have no way of efficiently training troops with the auto-resolve nerf. Which by the way was the only real way to lvl the Tactics skill.

This has dumbed down the core army building aspect to simply going around and gathering recruits and peasants rather than putting the time to build an efficient and tactical army.
    Do garrisons actually level up soldiers? I've left recruits in fully upgraded garrisons for months and months and seen no change.
  5. Children should age faster

Make children age faster and stop the stream roll.
  6. Starting a new Warband game for now...

Hey man it's great you can go play warband! I'm loving bannerlord. Cheers.
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Terco_Viejo said:
    New Tercosketch with revamped MP Battanian units  :party: (And with only 1 external element  :lol: )

OMG these look so so much better!!!
Back
Top Bottom