Search results for query: *

• Users: killthas
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. killthas

Will this be ported to Warband?

I dont own the Original Mount and Blade. But I played the demo (Still great game) and played many mods. So far this was my favorite. But my question is will this mod have any potential to be ported to Warband? Not multiplayer. Just singleplayer. (Still play single player way more) Would love to...
  2. killthas

how to run a kingdom?

I'm new to the kingdom running this. I'm more use to running a town from a fief grant from a lord. But I just made a nation after conquering the rohdoks (sorry rohdoks :() I ha made my own kingdom and already had a few vassals with fiefs and a few spare castles and towns I want to give to them...
  3. killthas

Map Maker tool?

Hey guys I really want to learn how to make a map in mount and blade warband. I seen alot of people make maps (mostly the 22nd Clan. With thier Siege maps.) They look very interesting and I want to get into it.
  4. killthas

Multiplayer Error

Everytime I try to connect to a multiplayer game my game freezes for 10 seconds (Loading the entities players, items, etc...) then I click on the Server welcome screen to go to team selection then all I hear are ambient noises and see a few texts (from kills) They go away and Theres no one on...
  5. killthas

Graphical Error

After I downloaded Demo and Purchased game. I thought it would run fine. But when I entered the game. Everything was RAINBOW COLORS. and I didnt like it. My friends said it was a Graphical error and i want to know if this can be fixed. I looked at the Solutions and I do not have an ATI or Nvidia...
Back
Top Bottom