Search results for query: *

• Users: ricewind
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ricewind

SP - General Siege Formations

I don't know if this is already planned (as formations in sieges are none existent atm) but I thought that it would be great to have custom siege formations that would be different from the ones you have in battle. For example having like premade points in sieges (near walls, on top of towers...
  2. ricewind

Resolved Bug after talking to players companion with a party

Summary: After making one of my companions a party leader, I went to talk to him to know which options where avaliable. After that, when i leaved the conversation it apeared as if i attacked my companions party. It's not gamebraking as I can just leave the battle. How to Reproduce: make one of...
  3. ricewind

Resolved AI won't stop using siege weapons

Summary: When the player is commanding a siege battle, there is no way to stop the troops from taking the battering ram + siege towers and heading to the walls. So if the player wants to start the siege by just firing trabuchets or onagers it's impossible atm. How to Reproduce: When in siege...
  4. ricewind

SP - General Kingdom Decisions

Hey there, I wanted to make a suggestion and talk about the Kingdom Decisions. ATM there is no way to vote without having to loose 50influence point. My suggestion is allowing the player to side with one decision without having to spend any influence (aka not trying to influence anybody at court...
Back
Top Bottom