Search results for query: *

1. TheSpartan

Is there still any MP dev checking?

Stop trying to make talewords invest in MP, they can fix somethings from time to time.
    The modders have already taken over MP

cRPG
    PersistentEmpires
    Full Invasion

soon hopefully NW too...
    You want to kill each other in a TDM?
    cRPG

you want to have clan battles with 400+ players?
    PE

You want to pplay tower defense against AI?
    Full Invasion.
  2. TheSpartan

Should shield bash be in the game?

Lmao, this is why TW is ignoring u all. Go open a book lads :smile:
  3. TheSpartan

The Jesus problem

Olaf the not-so-cruel
  4. TheSpartan

The Jesus problem

free speech is for women.
  5. TheSpartan

Devs have abandoned MP, time to leave the game

Spears are supoptimal (not useless) in Warband SP, because you don't need them there. MP is a different story. As opposed to bots that don't use cavalry very effectively, humans do. Without a spear or ranged weapon it's really difficult to counter a human player that plays cav competently.

One handed spear with shield does not exist in a vacuum. You use this to assist team mates and to counter cav while under archer/xbow fire. If you're not under fire, you switch to 2H spear (and decent players typically block well enough for the lack of a shield to not be an issue).

People just play naked in Warband for lulz, if there are good archers on enemy team it's clearly suboptimal to risk additional one hit deaths. If they 'destroy everyone' it's because everyone else on the server is bad, in comparison.
    Your first point is completely wrong because we're talking about spears and not lances. Also, we dont need spears in SP? Spearmen were the most common soldiers in human history.

your second point doesnt make sense too :smile: In MP a lot of times me and my buds went with spear and shield and played together and it didnt work, the best infantry fighting type does not work. Theres no point for 2h spears if you can get Polearms :smile:

third point completely wrong too they dont go naked for lulz, they run like f*ktards and beause damage is almost completely random in Warband they can sometimes survive 4 hits. While if you get full blakc armor you can even get oneshoted.... Happens all the time :smile:
  6. TheSpartan

Performance on embedded GPU

it will run the game but probably not at high-ultra graphics...
    Also.. dont spend your money to buy that if you havent already done it. Just wait to get back and play it.
  7. TheSpartan

then prove why it was bs and dont be a smartass.
  8. TheSpartan

wow, all of that is wrong. impressive!

maybe stop pretending the ****ty DM servers you played on were the entire game
    Prove it.
  9. TheSpartan

You are being rather dramatic. Battle mode will be released soon and I suppose ranked skirmish and custom servers are coming later that year. There was a public test for battle mode(it's already implemented on the 1.7.0 version). No other game will have such a good combat system. Even though this combat is a bit worse than warband it's still better than mordhau and chivarly 2 combat so It's not gonna die. The golden age of this game will be in 1 or 2 years from now. Once the community or devs develop the custom servers and mods start coming out along with maps for big scale events.

But I can say for the resources and amount of people involved in the company they are slow.
    Warband combat is inferior to Bannerlord's in Warband people look down and are f*king naked and destroy everyone

In Warband, spears are useless, one handed with shield is UNPLAYABLE!!! and that's coming from a one-handed+shield 1k+ hours main!!!
  10. TheSpartan

What happened?

i suppose you all like warband naked bois coming in and destroying the entire server with zero skill just spinning around looking down and moving like ****ing bmw s1000rr cuz they're naked. oh also they can tank one hit from any weapon, sometimes two. !!!! :grin:
  11. TheSpartan

Theories on why Americans don't like this game?

"Theories on why Americans don't like this game?"​

They're Americans, they're degenerates by nature.​

12. TheSpartan

Dev Blog

release it!!!
  13. TheSpartan

Help?

about 600 euros
  14. TheSpartan

Help?

Any suggestions on what i should buy? ( to play bannerlord properly )
  15. TheSpartan

Help?

rip ;v
  16. TheSpartan

Help?

Hi guys, this is my system: 6 gb ram intel i3 4160 ghz graphics: intel hd 4400 1 tb hdd if i buy a 1050 ti 4gb will it run bannerlord in reasonable fps?
  17. TheSpartan

bannerlord not launching.

Hi guys, i just installed bannerlord and then i pressed play but nothing happens. i have steam in the english language i press play and just nothing happens, then i changed to the greek language ( i am greek ) and it installed all 3 of 3 parts and then it just closed, then i pressed play again...
Back
Top Bottom