Search results for query: *

• Users: TW031
  • Order by date
  1. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Now I have another issue. This time with Morgh's Editor ... for some reason it keeps reducing numbers I write into Ironflesh and Power Strike.

I write in 10 and 16 ... when I click on add troop those numbers change to 1 and 6 in ...

I tried changing levels, attribute levels, reducing amounts of other areas that I had allocated points ... but it always reduces these two I need by a significant degree and I can't figure out why.

Picture of my setup: https://i.imgur.com/NAsQxzn.png
  2. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

UndeadDuke said:
    TW031 said:
    How would I go about changing how much a board shield rotates when held up?
    Find shield mesh in OpenBRF and use rmc - Roto-Translate-Rescale option. It is quite hard to test because you will need to close and enter the game after each change, but it works.

Is there any way to allow putting horses in chests?

Thank you!!! Worked like a charm!

I was looking for this solution everywhere!!
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How would I go about changing how much a board shield rotates when held up?

It doesn't align properly in Viking Conquest so I figured I need to mod it to have it rotate a bit more. Can it be done?
  4. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Is there any way to change female faces to what they re in VC or Native?

I feel like most of the females look like barbie dolls :/
  5. SP Native Minimod: Companion Export & Banner Edit (respec companions) updated 4/24

Hello, I need to edit my companions and I came across this mod but none of the download links work
  6. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    TW031 said:
    [Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    TW031 said:
    Hello. I am relatively new to modding. I have managed to transfer a couple items from Native to Viking Conquest by using OpenBrf an Morgh's Editor. I am aware I need to copy textures and have the .brf file have the mesh, materials and textures, shaders in it.

However I am having difficulties adding a Board shield, specifically the one in tableau_shields.brf called tablea_shield_pavise_1.

I added it to the game but it appears mostly transparent.

I noticed the shields in tableau_shields.brf look different from the shields in shields.brf, so I'm wondering if there is something extra I need to do that I'm not aware of?

Any help is appreciated!
    They will probably be connected within their item code lines with some scripts which are calling specific textures depening on if-clauses or such. Keywords for the search would be 'Heraldic Shields' or something like this.

How do I do this? I'm completely unfamiliar with what you describe. Where do I start?
    Did you already work with the module system before? If yes, what did you do yet?

I used OperBrf to check which things I want from Native and used the program to make a new .brf that contains items I want and saved it in Viking Conquest resources folder. I copied textures those things required and I edited module.ini to load the new .brf

This way I added the War Horse and Full Plate armor from Native, and chainmail gloves from AD1257 all to VC.

I used Morgh's Editor to add new items to the game that contain these new textures and I copied the values from what they are in Native/AD1257 (source basically) to make sure I don't break anything in regards of intended item behavior.

This worked perfectly until this particular shield I wanted.

There is an update however. Using Photoshop with a dds plugin I edited the texture of the shield and it is no longer transparent. So though this was not the solution I was looking for, I am content with this method of fixing same problems in the future. The shield looks fine now.

However, there is another issue with the shield I just noticed and that is that it's being held weirdly.

In Native, these Board shields would cover the body of the troop from the neck all the way down ... and it would shift depending on if the holder would look down or up ... but in VC it ALWAYS remains shifted to the side and NEVER covers the full body like it does in Native (pictures here: h__ps://imgur.com/a/NTjQWZE  ... I had to break the link because this account is new and am not allowed to post external links)

How do I make it work the same way as in Native?
  7. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    TW031 said:
    Hello. I am relatively new to modding. I have managed to transfer a couple items from Native to Viking Conquest by using OpenBrf an Morgh's Editor. I am aware I need to copy textures and have the .brf file have the mesh, materials and textures, shaders in it.

However I am having difficulties adding a Board shield, specifically the one in tableau_shields.brf called tablea_shield_pavise_1.

I noticed the shields in tableau_shields.brf look different from the shields in shields.brf, so I'm wondering if there is something extra I need to do that I'm not aware of?

Any help is appreciated!
    They will probably be connected within their item code lines with some scripts which are calling specific textures depening on if-clauses or such. Keywords for the search would be 'Heraldic Shields' or something like this.

How do I do this? I'm completely unfamiliar with what you describe. Where do I start?
  8. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom