Search results for query: *

1. What Mods would you like to be made?

I'd like Bannerlord to go to unexplored territory. Pre-Columbian America or Sub-Saharan Africa. Even many old world locations are tragically under-explored, like Persia, India or China. So many great adventures to be had and new styles of fighting to explore.
    I hope that the team from Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth will come back and remake their mod for BL(especially if the new skeleton system will make proper elephants possible). Or any other mod dealing with Early Modern Asia. A mod based on India or the Qing-Ming transition would be great.
    yup, more underexplored real world, like asia pacific in kingdom era or caribbean+colonial america. personally i want southeast asia+small part of china and india in kingdom era but the territory just too big (or the scene, items, and everything else considering the number of different culture).
    for the feature i would like to see a gun like in WFaS and also improved economy (trade convoy in wfas and banking!) and army division so i think colonial-themed mod is good
  2. mantap

mantap
  3. Questions and Answers (Q&A)

when new version?
  4. Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

maybe u can add "minor faction" like stronger, more annoying bandit or sea raider which have several big lair. when player defeat them they get bonus like honor renown and/or special weapon. and make enterprise more expensive (20k+) as player can get money easily from salt mines, oh and also limit salt mines worker
  5. companion autoloot (horse) and something to say

when i assign horse to companion then tell them to auto upgrade after battle, they drop their horse and they also didn't upgrade it. change their team to cavalry didn't fix it. am i miss something? also some companion dialog still unchanged, ex. when i try recruit levon he said "my name is...
  6. Your favorite moments in Warband

when i was in early game and still new to warband, i always hate when i got lance as weapon in tournaments, coz i suck at it.
    when i charge with my lance then miss the hit just because a slight mouse movement. and i still remember when i duel with a swad knight in a tournament, in last round, both with lance, both WITHOUT HORSE. all horse died. no other weapon available. so we both just running around then i turn back and trying to lance-charge with foot and give one digit damage. but in the end i won.

thanks for that now i am professional lance-charger
  7. Questions and Answers (Q&A)

LeChat said:
    You know you need to put your mouse pointer on a track ?

latest

my bad  :facepalm: that 5 is pathfinding skill and tracking is on me and still 1  :facepalm:
    sorry for wasting your precious time
  8. Questions and Answers (Q&A)

LeChat said:
    muncuss said:
    Hello wanna ask what is the purpose of having high tracking skill? I have that new companion with high traking skill but i still see track as track, no additional information
    It could give you the approximate size (in a range) of the group and the seniority of the track.
    yes i don't see that information, only "tracks" despite having sigeberth/osbeorn with 5 tracking in my group
  9. Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Hello wanna ask what is the purpose of having high tracking skill? I have that new companion with high traking skill but i still see track as track, no additional information
Back
Top Bottom