Search results for query: *

1. Fuehrer_Kenway

how do u guys feel about warband dying and bannerlord being a tragic mess

I've been burned out on Warband for some time now but when I try to play Bannerlord multiplayer I always feel I could be playing Warband instead and have a better time lol. Can't say anything about the singleplayer though. As weird as it is I have like 2100 hours in Warband multiplayer but never touched the singleplayer - will probably finally try it soon but I don't plan on playing Bannerlord's SP before that.

Edit: And yes, obviously it's still in Early Access but idk... I'm kind of sceptical of the final product as well rn. My current prediction is that it will take at least one year, maybe two, for it to really start replacing Warband but who knows for sure.
  2. Fuehrer_Kenway

NWRP.eu

brüh
  3. Fuehrer_Kenway

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Giveaway

they better let us host our own servers soon tho
  4. Fuehrer_Kenway

NWRP.eu

siema
  5. Fuehrer_Kenway

NWRP.eu

benis
  6. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

P.S.

Game is 60 gigabytes, yikes
  7. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

Cochus1 said:
    Again no key, can't believe :cry:

That's too bad; I actually got invited this time and I had lost all hope, so yeah - you'll probably get one next time
  8. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

HanzGuvenschmitz said:
    Oh well, looks like I'll just wait for Red Dead Redemption 2.  :fruity:

silly PC peasants...

Also, are you fircking kidding me, Callum? Still no beta key? That's it, friendship with Bannerlord ended... now Battle Cry of Freedom is my best friend!
  9. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

Callum slept with me and never called me again... didn't even have the courtesy to leave me a beta key...
  10. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

Basileuss said:
    An old man took his beta key request to Taleworlds support.
    Taleworlds Assistant: Nothing is wrong with this beta key request.
    Old man with tears in his eyes said: Then why I don't get my beta key?

Please send an amen if you also cried reading this...

amen, brother...
  11. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

>tmw Callum doesn't give you a key

12. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

Talking to some friends and one of them who has a very high-end PC got an invite... and also another guy who has Windows 7 OS got one... what the frick, Taleworlds
  13. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

vicwiz007 said:
    Of course i get invited the weekend where i dont have my nice desktop to play on... bittersweet!

bruh, I'm still not invited at all, smh; Though I think I'm beginning to lose interest in this game, cba to spend money on upgrading my PC (my current one will probably run it OK but meh)
  14. Fuehrer_Kenway

Bannerlord has amazing graphics.

I unironically think that better graphics is more of a problem, lmao - I've played the heck out of Warband and I think the graphics are good enough; It's the content/gameplay that really counts
  15. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

making it public, while keeping the label reading ''private forums, don't share anything in here with anyone'' was a real pro gamer move to put down those that didn't get a key even more
  16. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

As someone who literally only plays Multiplayer and has 2000+ hours in it, I'm a bit miffed that I didn't get a key; I think this merits a ''bruh'' exclamation
  17. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

I think Callum pranked us again, guys :sad:
  18. Fuehrer_Kenway

beta.taleworlds.com

All right, gamers; Monday is here and the work day has started - it's beta time  :fruity:
Back
Top Bottom