Search results for query: *

1. Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

I love every single one of your ideas, in your list, there are many things I've been wishing to be applied in this game for years. To be precise, what I found really useful and innovative was the "TIME" topic. I Can't avoid feeling weird because of the extremely slow pass of time. It's bothering and far more boring. Besides, are you telling me that you can rebuild a bfallen empire in a couple of years? And is it really necessary to put all the day phases when it would be perfect with the classic day/night system? As you said, Calradia becomes much smaller.

Another point is succession. I would buy the game again just because of these. I don't want Bannerlord to become another Crusader Kings 2. But I find it cumpolsory if we talk about medieval society, and also it would allow us to appreciate a real evolution in our game. As I Said, Calradia Becomes too little, and once you've conquered everything... what? Exactly, we need to develope other kind of game modes. I Know that it is a battle strategy game, focused on war and I love it. But there are many ways to appreciate the medieval society.

To sum up, I couldn't agree more with your list, and I think once the time system is changed, the permanent character's death is enabled and also some other features, this game will overcome any Total War or Paradox Entertainment game. 
Back
Top Bottom