Search results for query: *

1. Dev Blog 09/08/19

I really like what you have done with sieges, and from the short video from the blog on sound it looks like u can walk along the walls during the bombardment stage and watch which seems really cool and immersive(or it could have just been the beginning of the siege)

One thing I hope you improve upon in sieges is something about there length, in some mods and just native the sieges could last up to an hour(I’m sure more.) I’m sure the increased troop count will help but is there anything else to counter it. Question:what is the troop count your looking for nowadays? I know it was 800 people/ horses? A while ago has that increased or decreased?

I like that you can see the battle camp on the campaign map. The campaign map looks really good in my opinion in all the screenshots and the gameplay from last gamescon (especially with the lighting.) I’m also super happy with the change you made the the town names. The rainbow text always just didn’t look that great but the new ones look SO good. :grin:

Exited for next dev blog and the upcoming gamescon. Also can’t wait to get my hands on bannerlord when the eventual beta goes public. Have a great week and keep on what your doing, it looks great!  :party: :party: :party:

2. Dev Blog 01/08/19

Hope your feeling better and that looks great.
    Some improvements though.
    1. Some music is the background would be awesome and make the game feel less empty soundwise.
    2. Some sounds of arrows whizzing past you would be nice for know u are being shot at but also just be more immersive.
    3. I think that the game looks great no complaint graphically, personally I don’t mind a little clipping, dousnt really bug me, also don’t see many bugs or glitches.
    4. The screen displays above he character are a bit distracting and could be moved a little.
    5.combat looks good to me
    6. I have to say the archery crosshair in warband seemed more balanced and the crosshairs seem a bit to accurate, and visually the warband crosshair was more u ique from other games.
    7. Class system seems very nice and polished.

Game is looking close to done, with a little more polish the game looks great and ready for everyone to enjoy the heck out of it. Can’t wait for gamescon :grin:
  3. Dev Blog 18/07/19

Great blog, really can’t wait for this game. Keep it up. Also I’m exited for the death feature. :party: :party: :party:
Back
Top Bottom