Search results for query: *

1. MountAndMemeButterlord

Bannerlord Official Art Appreciation

I realize that it might quickly end up dead but I am making this thread for people to post their favorite Bannerlord concept art and possibly see some that they might have missed. My personal favorite's are the Sturgian scenes and helmets inspired by real cultures.
  2. MountAndMemeButterlord

Politics in Bannerlord

This gamescom we have already seen a few screenshots implying that politics and economics will have a much bigger role in Bannerlord than it did in Warband, I personally find this exciting but I would not be surprised if other people would rather they have focused more on battles/sieges/etc or...
  3. MountAndMemeButterlord

Physics down grade?

I have seen quite a few people saying that it almost looks like there was a physics downgrade or that inverse kinematics were missing in the 2019 skirmish game play as opposed to the captain mode gameplay or sieges. I agree that it looks different but I am too lazy to take clips from both and...
  4. MountAndMemeButterlord

Cavalry and Tactics

So there has already been a thread discussing the collisions and physics but I would like to start one that goes more into how people would like cavalry to be used. Many people, if not most, believe that cavalry was overpowered in Warband. There was essentially no penalty to running your...
  5. MountAndMemeButterlord

The Bombardment Phase

Does anybody else cringe at the idea of their troops (or the enemies) dying before the battle begins to tiny generic ballista animations on the world map? Elite men especially? I would almost have rather they just scrap ranged siege weapons entirely and focused on making rams/towers/ladders...
  6. MountAndMemeButterlord

The Spinning Death

Are we going to have to deal with that ugly ass backflip/spin animation every other time we kill someone? I wouldn't mind a lack of variety so much if what appears to be the most common death animation wasn't ugly as ****.
Back
Top Bottom