Search results for query: *

1. Vesper_

Unit collisions is an absolute nightmare

Just adopt the realistic battle mod, that’s official to me
    RBM only fixes half of the problem, it can't fix jittering.
  2. Vesper_

Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

To players who experienced this issue, you were not able to see the crash reporter tool, right?
    Yes, just freeze, no crash reporter as first post says.
  3. Vesper_

Resolved Freezing in Multiplayer

I have the same problem, everything is fine until I touch armory, not played matches yet.
  4. Vesper_

Geographic/Ancient Tribes Map of Calradia

Great contribution, interesting work!
  5. Vesper_

SP - World Map When are NPC parties going to take refuge inside Castles?

Today added, here is :
    zKMdB.png

It will be at game in 1.5.11 not 1.5.10 (because new added, if it breaks something it can be removed (for a time) but currently working without problem, it will go to tests)
    This is great! thank you for reply and your hard work,
    I always felt that this is missing.
  6. Vesper_

SP - World Map When are NPC parties going to take refuge inside Castles?

+1, it would be good if fleeing parties hide in towns and castles, and sit there some time replenishing the garrisons in same time.
    @mexxico, please answer if there are any plans to add this, if possible.
  7. Vesper_

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

• Fixed an issue with AI archers failing to fire at mounted enemies until they were too close. Now they will start shooting sooner.
  8. Vesper_

A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Throughout the early access and beta test, I did not lose hope and looked at the future of the game optimistically, but in the last six months I open my eyes to the real state of affairs, I no longer have a desire to contribute to the community, this is unlikely to change anything, they have already received our money, more patient and trusting ones will come to the place of the guardian of the series, I think the same thing happened with other companies that made good games before, they get rich and those who do not care about the game flock to the money, the main thing is money is not a secret and a wide audience that having no idea what the product was supposed to be originally and what the warband was, I lose faith in the Taleworlds, I don't know what a miracle must happen for them to come to their senses. Today's reality is the dullness of the gameplay, microtransactions, optimization with simplification for the consoles. I agree with everything that the bloc wrote. (I think I brought even more sadness here, but I have nothing else to say)
  9. Vesper_

Anyone planning to make a mod to disable the short-cut to NPC conversation buttons?

You are not alone, I also miss conversations with companions about their skills and gear, to send messages to the lords to gather army, or speak with lords, ask who they support and other things. it adds some feeling that the world is alive when you have to walk around town sometimes or manually talk with someone, now bannerlord is about actions in menus, no immersion. I also would like to see some mods like that in future, I sure they will be.
  10. Vesper_

SP Native Medieval Intrigues

Great work, our only hope now is mods, I also hope there is a way to enable and force to use this actions to AI lords between themselves too, but in balanced way of course, good work. (y)
  11. Vesper_

I Have No Control Over My Vassals - I accidently started an Oligarchy

I don't understand why giving an extra tool to the player to use it if he wants would "complicate" the game considering these features were already available in warband.
    I discovered warband a few months after release of EA bannerlord and I am glad I played it before purchasing Bannerlord. The campaign feels much more engaging in warband compared to bannerlord simply because I have a CHOICE to suggest actions to fellow lords or king or as a king issue a task to a certain lord through simple dialogue which simply can't be done in bannerlord. If the suggested action goes wrong it would effect of relationship with the lord. As a part of Marshal's army I can suggest an action to the marshal(which he may or may not take) if I think AI is doing something stupid, which is not possible when I am part of a lord's army in bannerlord. As a marshal I have a CHOICE to either force the lords following to either raid the same village or split them up to raid nearby villages while I scout ahead for the enemy which again is not possible in bannerlord and you're stuck with all lords in your army of a size of more than 1k raiding the same village. You can suggest lords/vassals to flee,patrol, go to, raid or siege in warband if you want to through simple dialogues and you had a CHOICE to completely ignore it if you want and the ai would carry on with whatever task it was doing. Lords could completely ignore your suggestion if they had some other priority.
    Taking away this choice from the player makes the game less sandboxy imo cause I believe player freeness/choice is a core feature of sandbox games
    (y) Totally agree.
  12. Vesper_

Map of Calradia 1084 (January 2021)

Neat work. I assume that you were working on raster image, taking outlines etc., but were you taking any particular landmarks for the borders, or are those completely arbitrary? I am asking due to planned development of live map mod, I am interested in the way you decided where borders should be.
    Borders of regions is purely speculated, the belonging of villages to a particular city or castle match to the ingame map, for mountains I used navmesh map using modding tools with small adjustments to the shore lines in it.
  13. Vesper_

Distance between two fighters

+1, this issue should be prioritized over any other combat-related issues.
  14. Vesper_

Can anyone involved with development tell me when I can expect siege AI to be competent?

Tested the mod, siege ai is much better, and defenders ai not charging siege tower anymore.
    Juttering is still as it was before, I hope Taleworlds or modders will be able to fix this, this is really annoying, here is recording of it with this mod.

(low quality of recording, sorry.)
    Good job with siege AI anyway. (y)
  15. Vesper_

Do you have the original map? not words。
    How to use PDN files?
    I didn't quite understand what you mean, all the layers are on the link in the main post, it is not necessary to use PDN, its optional, layers are in PNG, you can use photoshop.
  16. Vesper_

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

something about collision has definitely changed during this time, although capsule still seems small

Jittering is still a thing, Im concern about it mostly.

Here: Terco's post, you can compare two videos.
    Video of the 2016 siege (defence) - roomy capsules and no jitteringbody_capsule radius="0.37 Jitteringbody_capsule radius="0.50 Jittering

Scroll right to see the 3th clip
  17. Vesper_

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Almost 5 months have passed since this was forwarded to the developers, I think everyone wonder what developers have decided about this @MArdA TaleWorlds, for me its one of the main problems in captain battles and battles in singleplayer, I hope this will not be forgotten and will not be left for the release of the game.
  18. Vesper_

Hello, little update on map.

January 2021.

- Uploaded all layers in .png format. Layers in 4000x4000 size, I left 4000x3200 frame among layers if someone will need it. Also there is link for ready presets with layers combined.
    - Version without mountains is back.
    - In 1.5.6 devs changed 17 villages names, primarily Aserai, 1-2 for other factions, updated this on map.

Main post updated, I also leave links here too:
    Full size:

- Dark 4000x3200: Link
    - Dark with mountains 4000x3200: Link
    - Bright 4000x3200: Link
    - Bright with mountains 4000x3200: Link
    - Terrain with settlements 4000x3200: Link
    Layers:
    - All layers (.png 4000x4000): Link
    - Ready presets with layers combined (.png 4000x3200): Link
  19. Vesper_

SP - World Map Is real-world inspired repositioning on a large scale worth a map revision?

We have talked at length about repositioning settlements, types of orography, roads and so on. When I look at the map, it still creeps me out to see Sargot in the south and I have thought about this kind of carom. I would like @cuce to take a look at it and if possible comment with regard to the pros and cons that could cause the proposed relocation. I hope that the diagram using arrows is easy enough to be understood.

Diagram conceptSimulated
    5RvFr.jpg
    oawTr.jpg

Edit: I've done a photomontage because I'm too lazy to download the beta tools on purpose to move just a couple of settlements in the editor...:lol:
    I like it, +1, but I think Charas should remain as it is or be more eastern, for example take place of Usanc castle.
  20. Vesper_

Hey thanks for your work, I used your map here https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/k34ort/bannerlord_village_resources_map_for_155/

By the way some of the settlement names seem to have been changed (in 1.5.6 at least)

In Aserai:
    Village tied to Ain Baliq castle has been changed from Aiwalitas to Deir Hawa
    Village tied to Hubyar has been changed from Deir Hawa to Waltas
    Another village tied to Hubyar has been changed from Aiwalitas to Liwas
    Village tied to Medeni Castle has changed from Qednar to Qidnar
    Thanks for info, will check names when I have time. (y)
Back
Top Bottom