Search results for query: *

1. AzucarSalado

Resolved Game becomes unclickable when trying to convince lords to join my kingdom 1.4.2b

I can’t load my game in 1.41 anymore either. Game just crashes.

Try in steam the "Verify Integrity of Game Files" (Right click on name of game in Library > Local Files > Verify). I need to do it often when swithching between beta and stable versions or vice versa.
  2. AzucarSalado

Resolved Game becomes unclickable when trying to convince lords to join my kingdom 1.4.2b

Same issue. I tried with and without mods. Either with lords I am at war or at peace.
    • Game e1.4.2beta. Started the savegame with e1.4.0stable.
    • SO: windows 10.
    Regards,
  3. AzucarSalado

What is the "Troop count" in the patch notes?

troop count for choosing that troop in multiplayer. You choose a troop and u got so many of it, now u get more after this update

Oh, thank you :wink: I only play single player.
  4. AzucarSalado

What is the "Troop count" in the patch notes?

Hi, As title says. I cannot figure out what means "Troop count increase". Is it something like daily wages? Thank you,
  5. AzucarSalado

In Progress Game is unable to save config/savegame files in : ...\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Check the last mods that you have updated. It happened to me with Recruiter and now is happening with Tournnament XPanded. Just roll back the mod to a previous version.
  6. AzucarSalado

SO WHAT GAMEPLAY MODS ARE PEOPLE RUNNING?

• FIXES:
      • Community Patch. Also, removes intro video.
      • Stop Nobles From Escaping
    • TWEAKS:
      • Bannerlord Tweaks. I only increase the bet limit in tournements.
    • QoL:
      • Better Quicksave.
      • (edit) Fast Dialogue.
  7. AzucarSalado

SP Native [WB] Native Enhanced Edition

Sorry to say, but  v1.4 still has game breaking bugs: cannot finish enemy parties and fiefs. They remain with zero live (0/xx+nn). I do not use WSE if that matters.

GodHandApostole said:
    I hope it wasn't already mentioned, I've noticed the new warhorse (the one with the heraldic barding) is transparent
    Great mod, though!

Are you using WSE? I think you need it for that feature.
  8. AzucarSalado

AzucarSalado said:
    (v1.3) annoying bugs:
    - as a female, I cannot built a "bath house". Is it maybe intended?

(v1.3) I have started a new female character and now she can build "bath houses". Maybe it was a loading script error :-/

regards,
  9. AzucarSalado

Nice mod, it is very similar to Dickplomacy. It tries to be more polished but currently (v1.3) it has a lot more bugs:

(v1.3) annoying bugs:
    - parties defeated that still are on the map with a size of 0/1 or 0/0.
    - in battles, after being knocked, the camera does not work. the only movement I cando is rotate left-right with the mouse. Keyboard biddings of camera does not work.
    - saved battle formation. I save a formation and, if I charge, in the next battle the troops start in the default position instead of the saved one.
    - as a female, I cannot built a "bath house". Is it maybe intended?

(v1.3) Other bugs:
    - lords in the map moving on a castle above them instead or riding a horse.

Desirable:
    - Bigger fonts.

Thanks.-
Back
Top Bottom