Search results for query: *

• Users: ST01
  • Order by date
  1. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hey!

I just have two quick questions.

1. Is it possible to recruit Realm of The Falcon units at all? I've heard some people say you can recruit them from cities, but I've never been able to.

2. Can dragons be used as mounts by the player? If so, how?

Edit: After playing some more, I also ran into issues trying to get Skyfall from Zeladeck. It might just be because I've already done the Illica Falki quest, but I can't take him prisoner or get his weapon. Also, I took a quest about Nibor Hood that seems bugged; someone told me to find him at a village, but he's nowhere to be found. Finally, is King Rafklazan still a part of the mod, I can't find him anywhere (it could just be that I need to wait for him to spawn again).

Thanks! Amazingly fun mod!
  2. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Dago Wolfrider said:
    No problems.

PBOD(PreBattles ORders) : Pre battle planning + formations + many more controls and functions related to battles(shield usage,...). Don't let its title fool you, cause you can use its functions during battles as well. As far as I know the option is either useless or it just applies to the A.I. Again, haven't tested it. I have always kept it on.

You will unfortunately have to wait a week, since I can't really manage to remember it and I am quite far from my PC right now. Hopefully one of the other veterans here will answer you soon.

Absolutely no problem! And thanks so much for the information. All I meant was that if you're ever playing Perisno and you're king with a fief, check to see if it works for you. I set the AI to charge anyways, because I find it tedious how they advance normally in circles and stuff.

Thanks again for the help!
  3. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Dago Wolfrider said:
    ST01 said:
    Hey Everyone!

I'm new to these forums, and Perisno in general. I just had a few questions about features in Perisno that I can't get to work properly. First off, does Perisno come equipped with advanced formations (e.g., shieldwall, ranks, etc). It says so in the options menu, but I can't figure out how to use them. Also, is there any way to shield bash? Finally, there's an option to recruit household guard of different races (elves, dwarves, etc). I really want to make mine all dwarves, but the buttons don't seem to do anything?

Any tips?

And thanks as always : )

Welcome to the Perisno community!

No, Perisno 0.9 hasn't PBOD. Check this link for more info:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380095.0.html

No, you can't shield bash during battles, but you can in tournaments.

Can't remember right now. You probably need a city for that.

If you need tips, check this:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380106.0.html

Next time, if you have general questions, create a post in the Q&A thread. Here:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284947.0.html

Thanks so much! Apologies, I was not aware of that thread, I'll definitely post there with any further questions. I was just wondering about shield bash and complex formations because both are mentioned in the "Game Options" menu; it's odd that you can only shield bash during tournaments. Next time you play and have your own walled fief, let me know if you can recruit household guard of different races; it could be a bug or maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but maybe it'll work for you.

Edit: Also, just to quickly ask, is PBOD the same mod that adds complex formations while in battle (with the function keys)? Or does it only include pre-battle planning and stuff like that?
  4. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to these forums, and Perisno in general. I just had a few questions about features in Perisno that I can't get to work properly. First off, does Perisno come equipped with advanced formations (e.g., shieldwall, ranks, etc). It says so in the options menu, but I can't figure out how to use them. Also, is there any way to shield bash? Finally, there's an option to recruit household guard of different races (elves, dwarves, etc). I really want to make mine all dwarves, but the buttons don't seem to do anything?

Any tips?

And thanks as always : )
Back
Top Bottom