Search results for query: *

• Users: King Henry
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. King Henry

Need More Info Game crashes when interacting with Mountain Bandit for quest

There's a quest that requires you to demolish 3 groups of Mountain Bandits. Game crashes as soon as you interact with the bandits. Also there's another quest where you have to find a bandit hideout (conspiracy quest), the hideout never appear leading to the conspiracy growing stronger and time...
  2. King Henry

Why are there open food markets during Winter?

People with fruits ontop of their head and fruits on stalls. No coats either.
  3. King Henry

Why is my wife keeping my children from me?

My children are said to be at my castle, so I go there and they're gone. Where are my children? I don't pay child support for no reason.
  4. King Henry

What is the best siege strategy?

How do you level up engineering quicker? And what is the best way to build trebuchets faster. Seems to take a decade and by the time I build one trebuchet or missile, the castle already has 3.
  5. King Henry

So what's your opinion on Bannerlord?

Let's say all the bugs get fixed, what are some ideas you have to make the game better?
  6. King Henry

Need More Info Save game crashes after capturing castle. Also can't capture castle most the time

When I try to capture this castle the game crashes. When I reload a really old save and actually get into the castle without it crashing, then any save I make afterwards gets corrupted and I can't load the game. Please have mercy on me and patch this, the game is unplayable for me so far.
  7. King Henry

How do you build siege weapons?

For me progress always stays at 0%. Anyone care to explain? :smile:
  8. King Henry

Okay I Give Up

This game is just too incredible. I love the dynasty system, being able to have children and also a brother. I loved receiving a fief (town) and going to the town not knowing what it'll look like and just being fascinated by the towers. I love that your companions now follow you in town, having...
  9. King Henry

Best money making method

Friendly tip If you purchase a woodwork shop (for around 14k) they'll give you around 5k/day, so far one of mine has reached 12k in a day. You can own a total of 3 (I was earning around 20-30k/day at one point). It does fluctuate a bit, and when you start off it'll only make around 30 gold/day...
Back
Top Bottom