Search results for query: *

1. Steam Offline Mode Problem - 1.131

thanks for the reply. i tried with cheats enabled and i started a new game. it crashed as soon as i killed the bandit and it crashes when i enter a city when on a saved game still :-

didnt have any issues when i had internet
  2. Steam Offline Mode Problem - 1.131

hi, i know this was posted some time ago but having the same issue as described above. the game crashes when steam is offline when i try to enter a city. game version is 1.142

also i dont have internet and im typing off my cellphone so redownloading the game is not an option at the moment.

any ideas?
  3. Can't assign a new Marshall in my Kingdom

Hello, I've been playing Mount & Blade like crazy for the past 2 days and I've made it to a point where I made my own kingdom and I own a few villages. When I try to assign a new Marshall (someone other than myself) I get the dialog screen fine, however there a no options to select. So I'm...
  4. "Less numbers showing up in the fight, and always on MY side.."

That would make sense. I believe I encountered that problem today. I ran into the devourer army of more than 800 heretic troops in it. I was a bit surprised when the fight started and I only had 8 of my Knights with me. Needless to say, I got squished. Sure, my army was only about 60 but still, I'm sure It would have been fun :smile: Is that a recurring bug? I've been trying to get away from those type of armies since that and I believe it's one way to get the gems. Kinda makes it impossible.
Back
Top Bottom