Search results for query: *

1. Thoughts on the Insane Lance Damage by AI (when stationary)

I'm not talking about loads of damage done by them hitting with a lance thrust or couched lance attack whenever they're going quite quickly, that doing lots of damage of course makes sense. However, many times now, my decent character has been one shot from full health by someone in tournaments...
  2. Fix For Sailing Bug?

I get loads of script error messages any time I go sailing, and my party is the normal horse, instead of ships. Sailing worked fine for a long time during my game, but it suddenly started producing this bug, nothing has changed.
  3. Massive Lag When Soldiers Clash

Varadin said:
    What is your FPS cap set at ?

It's set to 120. Although, I think I've fixed it, as I said in my previous comment, thanks for you time though.
  4. Massive Lag When Soldiers Clash

CarpeDiem said:
    What are your specs?

GPU is a GTX 1080, and my CPU is an i7-8700k. I believe I've fixed it though. I ticked on force single threading, and it looks good so far, I thought I had already tried that, otherwise I wouldn't have posted yet, but apparently not. I apologize for taking your time, thank you for responding though.
  5. Massive Lag When Soldiers Clash

As the title suggests, I get huge lag spikes that make the game unplayable whenever my soldiers clash with the enemy soldiers. The FPS is fine in the battle, up until the soldiers physically get into combat when there's 30+ people or so. My hardware should be fully capable of running the game...
Back
Top Bottom