Search results for query: *

• Users: bill2505
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bill2505

weird problem about performance

i can play costum battles (even sieges) with 150vs 150 troops with no problem i play campaign i go t help a eastern roman lord to fight some rebels 3mine troops+120 lords troops + 78fures(bandits)= extreme lag. why this happens
  2. bill2505

troop experience

i have the option set in normal  but my troops dont upgrade . i am in day 11 and i cant upgrade even the farmers even if i have played at least 6 battles (small battles). i want slower than vanilla but a lot quicker than now. like brythenwalda .should i change options to easy or change the xp...
  3. bill2505

help with early game

could you give me some tips about early game
  4. bill2505

a suggestion

i love the mods features :twisted: but the only problem i find with this mod is the troup tree and troops in general. i already know there is a create your kindom troops feature but still troop trees need  some tweaks for realism .some problems i have seen in troops tree from here...
  5. bill2505

farmer religion

if you are pagan and you have christian troops you get morale penalties. does farmer  or merceneries have religion morale penalty
  6. bill2505

constant income

i have 82000 from selling slaves and loot. now i want a more permanent income in order to raise my number of troops (in order to conquere anything) can you help me(sandbox)
  7. bill2505

find coward in heda bay

i cant find  him and the scene is nearly empty except the local leader
  8. bill2505

bug on doccika

the is a bug early in the storyline when you help the village doccinga (or something like this) from sven attacking with his ship.i deafeat all his troops but i see that one troop is left floating the air deep in the sea and my troops cannot reach it
  9. bill2505

native only names

how can i make the expansion use only the native names?not only i find native names better but also units names are very long with both english and native
  10. bill2505

leg problems

there are some problems with the naked legs of some troops . for example the mercenery  nestor and some soldier in welsh archer company
  11. bill2505

bandits spawn time

i want to reduce the time for bandits to spawn . what files i need to edit(tweak doesnt have this option)
  12. bill2505

archers swaping weapons

why when in a save a village from bandits mission my archers dont use their bows at all.
  13. bill2505

manor problem

as a vasal  of the eastern roman empire  i payed 10000 to create a manor to my village but nothing happened. should i wait or something
  14. bill2505

possible bug

i was fighting some sicarius orientis rebels. i had 50 men while they had 80. i was killed by the spear of one horseman  but later  while i was playing as a common soldiers i realized that the enemy  was being killed too easy and some  horsemen they were idle without attacking me.why this...
  15. bill2505

troop wages

what file  i need to edit in order to edit troop wages(i want the name)
  16. bill2505

prisoners

i cant get prisoner because it says i need the prisoner manament skill.i searched the skill but there isnt one
  17. bill2505

ambient music mod

i  ask "mostly" the developers of brythenwalda. should i  install this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,109401.0.html edit: also should i install this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,134185.0.html
  18. bill2505

i will lose my castle

i will lose my last kingdom's castle . if i lose it will i be able to create my kindom again.what will happen to one of my companion which is minister
  19. bill2505

make spears invisible on the back

how can i do that. they are very anoying
  20. bill2505

heal?

how to heal mine and companions wounds.i was sleeping in a town for three days but i still have them
Back
Top Bottom