Search results for query: *

1. how to save playthrough?

Im about to get new PC and i was wondering how to save my MB progress. I do know how to export Character, but if i import it on new PC, will i only stats, or current state of everything(days i played, fiefs i have, army i have,etc) If Exporting/importing characters only remembers player stats...
  2. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Any tips on best armor and 2 handed sword? I have artifacts, but still missing chestplate and 2H sword.
    Also where can i find bow of Sharpshooter?
  3. any advanced tips for COMM mod?

That forum thread is dead for a while, so i doubt i would get use out of it. Also i was looking for answer, not linking some thread i already saw. Thanks to people who defended me, there are lot of "well just do this/that" people who usually dont do what OP asks but  still act smartly.
  4. any advanced tips for COMM mod?

Im sorry, but can you please show me how does the link you gave me answer my questions?
  5. any advanced tips for COMM mod?

(this is my first post, I have probably missed the right section where I am supposed to post this, so please dont be too harsh) So, after completing few mods, i have came upon mod called "Chronicles of Might and Magic". Mod is unfortunately unfinished, but still has bunch of cool features which...
Back
Top Bottom