Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on name of the: village, castle, town

Just encountered another random crash in tournament fight. Screen looks like this(couldn't screenshot, had to restart PC):
  2. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on name of the: village, castle, town

Just did, although I am getting message:
    Your file was uploaded successfully.

SMTP -> ERROR: DATA not accepted from server: 552-5.2.3 Your message exceeded Google's message size limits. Please visit 552-5.2.3 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=MaxSizeError to view our size 552 5.2.3 guidelines. d123sm564660vke.43 - gsmtp
    SMTP Error: Data not accepted.
  3. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on name of the: village, castle, town

As title says, game crashes after I talk to some lord about some other lord, click on that other lord's name and when I click on his location game crashes. It's not crashing every time i click on someone's location but this is 3rd time in 1 hour. I am not using any mods.
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I don't know, 800+ days into this mod, I have bunch of companions and they are all happy. I kicked out one companion because he was complaining and a few weeks later I took him in, he was happy about everything when he came back. I am literally starving my army, they didn't eat in like 100 days and it's all good. I think that most of the complaints that companions were giving were when I was raiding villages.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

(1)Bug report 6.2

In naval combat, when enemy army reaches number of units where they should get reinforcement, they don't get anything. Instead, i get reinforcement even if i hadn't lost a single unit so troops just keep piling up. Yes, it is much easier but it's more time consuming since player has to fight 4-5 battles against 150 units.

j9JBc.png
    0nbMQ.png

(2)Bug report 6.2

When trading with goods, player can switch same products(only goods, doesn't apply on weapons/armor/horses) to vendor and back to himself for 20-30 times which will lower items price for a large amount of money. For example, I've managed to buy Jar of oil which was around 900 gold for 100-150. I don't have screenshots for this one, if it's needed I'll provide.

Btw, great work so far, although I don't like several things in this mod, it is quite enjoyable and I can't wait for 7.0.
    Keep up the good work.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Griefer said:
    In siege defense they are absolutely deadly. Sometimes each one might kill 3-5 enemies with each throw. They only throw a few times, then there's a pause for a while but in castle defense they are absolutely brutal.

While fighting in towns versus them, it's kind of alright i guess, but you need to have 10 surgery + 10 wound treatment(so you can siege again if it's ladder assault) because you are going to lose every single melee unit you have, in castles you need to overpower them 4:1 and get lucky to sneak inside and maybe avoid bombs and kill them.
    I took 4 towns from Volantis with a single army(200 longbowmen and around 200 infantry with companions and couple of cav) but i needed almost all of my vassals to take a single 300-350 army castle(i had something like 1400-1500 units) not to mention that design of castle is terrible when you take into consideration that you have 1 ladder and enemy has firethrowers inside castle(can't shoot them down with arrows), so whenever my units just peak a little bit inside, they die, instantly(normal damage btw). Somehow, i've destroyed Lys, needed really long time to do that but now, it's so easy, i literally roll over everyone.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sergio_Morozov said:
    Diabetus said:
    ...killed by Lys Firethrower...

Oh, so they are buffed in recent version!?

I don't know, never played any versions before this one, but they one shot everything, which would be fine if there were 30-40 of them. But when you siege one of their castles or towns, there are 300-400 of them. I managed to take one of their towns with minimal losses because they started coming out for some reason, one castle i had to take on auto-resolve(which is broken, i know that i can turn terrain advantage for auto-resolve but that would be like playing on easy, also i get impression that terrain advantage only works for AI) because spawn was right in front of castle and they killed 50 of us in a second.
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Can't stop playing this mod even tho my fps drops down from 60 to 10 in a second most of the time.
    But this is inhuman.
    RBhFv.png
Back
Top Bottom