Search results for query: *

1. DeathSeller

Your favorite moments in Warband

There are 2 moments that i can remember from playing native expansion it is more or less like floris but it doesnt tend go overboard with the troop tree (mostly)

Both of them are not a tale of heroism but of decption and cheesing (mostly cheesing)

The game has a black knight invasion a faction that can curbstomp all of the other factions  by the time they invaded calradia the kingdom of vaegirs (the one i served) have taken most of the nord and lands and the entire swadian territory so i employed some of their troops to my army that was mostly made of archers i tought that the black knights would be the the swadians 2.0 since they specialized in cavalry. I was completely wrong

during my first battle with them they killed one of swadian paladin like it was nothing think of a swadian knight that uses plate armor with a winged helm that has a one handed sword that deals 40 damage and they killed him like it was nothing the worst part is that he can not be recruited or trained since only Harlaus can have him (i hired mine by rescuing him from a gang of looters by pure coincidence)

After many deaths from my side i had to flee there were mamy battles and sieges that i won and lost but that not what i want to talk about

Now for the decption and cheesing

The queen of the black knights along with some other lords raided my vilage i was tired of their **** ao i decided to attack them

It is know that when you fight someone while they are raiding they dont use horses i knew that so i used to my advantage but i never knew how well it would have worked

My army by that time was made of vaergir druzhinas (cavalry quite good too and cheap) nord thanes (basically huscarls on steroids)and the soldiers that would give me victory the vaergir knyaz and the ivory sentinels like the swadian paladin they are troops that could only be used by the king in this case yaroglek both of them used bows and arrows made out of ivory

The vilage had a mountain that i could climb so i told my cavalry to dismount and make a shield wall with my nordic troops ans vilagersand behind them i put my archers behind them

When the black knights approached i gave my archers the order to fire while they were very good i didnt expect them to kill my enemies in one single battle

Boy i was wrong by the time i gave the order the knights were dropping like flies it was a sight to see the black knights armor being pierced by ivory arrows by the time they managed to reach my shield wall they were easily killed by the thanes and druzhinas due to my archers damage

I defeated the queen and captured her and threw her into the prison and there was no risk of escaping since there is a castle upgrade that makes it impossible for someone to escape i repeated the strategy with other black knight lords and it worked perfectly i throwed them in the same prison with their queen

Without their queen the black knights were easy pickings we managed to take back our main towns and and defeated the rest of them ending their reign of terror

Some of them even joined us so that nice

I'll tell the other story latter gonna watch narcos
Back
Top Bottom