Search results for query: *

1. SaskyGames

New parties always visible on the map after being found.

I've actually got this sorted out by now :smile:
    Looks like You need to put new party templates above the lairs otherwise they will share their behaviour
  2. SaskyGames

New parties always visible on the map after being found.

Hey, i've added bandit heroes and mercenary companies to my mod, they work fine, except for 1 thing : the parties are always visible on the map after the player sees/talks to them, i've tried searching the forums and only found 1 thread like this which didn't get any good answer. Is there...
  3. SaskyGames

Gender check in mission template

Alright,thanks, looks like a simple
    (troop_get_type, ":gender", "trp_player"),
    (eq, ":gender", 0),
    (eq, ":gender", 1),

Did the job and works fine, thanks :grin:
  4. SaskyGames

Gender check in mission template

Hi, i added a script that plays a sound whenever a player issues an order Here it is in mission templates: And here is the script mentioned at the end: And now my question is, what is the best way to create a gender check for this trigger,so that i can use different sounds for women?
  5. SaskyGames

Need help with broken Notes/Characters menu

Hello,i've been working on my mod for quite some time,i haven't touched any of the presentations connected with this menu,and now i've got a problem where half of the characters in the notes are not clickable,and the last lord has > after his name (see screenshot) the result is that you cannot...
  6. SaskyGames

Need help making an agent slot that checks if the agent is dead

Hi,im using this code: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320256.0.html in my mod,the main reason for this is that once You kill all of the enemies,the battle ends instantly,and during big battles there is much better performance. Either way i want to use this code,but right now i've...
  7. SaskyGames

Lords not equipping their armor.

Sadly none of those two aren't the problem :/
  8. SaskyGames

LSP Animations Human Motion Set

Finally some good animations,thank You!  :grin:
  9. SaskyGames

Lords not equipping their armor.

Hello,I've edited some of the lords using Morgh's editor,and a few of them wear their armor normally,and some for whatever reason seem to unequip their chest armor after talking to the player,anybody got a solution for that? :/
  10. SaskyGames

Custom Textures Load in OpenBRF, Not in Game

Be sure to also import the texture into openbrf,and if You edit the native textures You should change the material of the item,I hope i helped :grin:
  11. SaskyGames

[WB] Module System Troop Errors (resolved)

Well it certainly looks like a problem with module_troops file
    Are the lines at the bottom of the file lined up like this:
    upgrade(troops,"farmer","watchman")upgrade(troops,"townsman","watchman")upgrade2(troops,"watchman","caravan_guard","mercenary_crossbowman")upgrade2(troops,"caravan_guard","mercenary_swordsman","mercenary_horseman")upgrade(troops,"mercenary_swordsman","hired_blade")

Or is every upgrade a different line?
  12. SaskyGames

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Hey did anybody else run into an issue where the npcs sit at taverns,but have no cups in their hands,aswell as musicians and minstrels not using istruments? And if the musician spawns on a bench he doesn't sit down,just stand there normally

Edit: To anyone else who had this problem,for me the fix was in the item kinds :wink:

Edit2: However after installing the osp the tavern keeper doesn't seem to appear :sad:

Edit3: Well that was a problem with module_troops xD
  13. SaskyGames

Books don't raise skills after reading.

Randomly started working after recompiling it 3 times,thanks :grin:
  14. SaskyGames

Books don't raise skills after reading.

Hello,I've ran into a problem with the books script. I edited the module_simple_triggers book trigger like this: (try_begin),         (eq, "$g_player_reading_book", "itm_book_tactics"),         (troop_raise_skill, "trp_player", "skl_power_draw", 1),         (str_store_string, s2, "@ Your...
  15. SaskyGames

Need help making custom item difficulties

Hey,sorry,I dropped that idea and instead replaced power throw in my mod with a custom skill
  16. SaskyGames

Need help making custom item difficulties

Hello, I encountered a problem while trying to set the need for intelligence to wear an item. I wanted to do that by adding the item to the script which sets the intelligence level needed to read books,like that : (item_set_slot, "itm_book_engineering", slot_item_intelligence_requirement, 12)...
  17. SaskyGames

Mod optimisation

You should try deleting every texture/material/model thats unsused from .brf files and textures folder,also i recommend packing all of the materials/textures/models that are used into separate archives (1 .brf for materials, 1 for textures etc.)
    Good luck with the mod! :smile:
  18. SaskyGames

Textures For added Armor And shields not showing up

Yeah it looks like the items have the heraldic triggers applied to them,as someone above said.
    You can either delete them in module system by searching for the new items and deleting the part starting with :
    [(ti_on_init_item, [(store_trigger_param_1, ":agent_no"),(store_trigger_param_2, ":troop_no"),(call_script, "script_shield_item_set_banner",
    Or in .txt by searching for an item and changing the blue part from this :
    itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat Heraldic_Mail_with_Surcoat Heraldic_Mail_with_Surcoat 1  heraldic_armor_new_a 0  16842765 0 1640 704643236 22.000000 100 0 42 15 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    -50.000000  3 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 1 4 936748722493063585 1729382256910270485 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774913

To:
    itm_heraldic_mail_with_surcoat Heraldic_Mail_with_Surcoat Heraldic_Mail_with_Surcoat 1  heraldic_armor_new_a 0  16842765 0 1640 704643236 22.000000 100 0 42 15 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Beware that the blue code is probably different than mine,so ctrl+f won't work :smile:
  19. SaskyGames

OSP Code SP Perfect troop tree presentation

Thank You mate!
    The script works great! :smile:
  20. SaskyGames

Having Issues with meshes not showing up in game what should I do.

Have you added load_mod_resource = *Brf file name here* to module.ini? :smile:

Edit: or even if you did,check if the file name is correct,or that you haven't used a capital letter somewhere where it shouldn't be
Back
Top Bottom