Search results for query: *

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

For some reason when, after just playing the game, the bug with the regional manor (where headless versions of the player are scattered around) fixed itself, and now the correct scene is displayed.
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I only changed the culture to player culture after like 1 week of playing, can't remember why I did it tho.
  3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Im using newest version of game and mod.

Bug:
    When I enter a regional manor, instead of spawning near the keep, i spawn in the middle of the village, and the only "NPC's" there are is headless versions of myself, and one on a horse where I should originally spawn. I can speak to other NPC's like seneschal etc tho normally.
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Update: For some reason it fixed itself randomly when I was messing around saving, quitting and reloading(Restarting entire game too, but same character). Thx for all support.
  5. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Whenether I edit something using Morgh's tools, there doesn't seem to be any changes made no matter whether I save or not. This counts for troops, items, party templates and everything else i can edit.

For example, I tried to edit the Counter Point Series type XIIIA sword (best one) and give it extra damage and extra abundancy, but when I look at it in game, the numbers are the same, even if the sword does not have any presets like Masterwork, chipped etc.

However, when I look back into Morgh's tools, it stays edited, so Idk why its working in Morgh's tools but not in the game. Also I get no error messages.

Do I need to restart the game and load the save file? Or do I need to start a completely new game? Tutorials for this tool aren't really completely from 0 to edited weapon. (Even though I added new item based on the XIIIA sword, its ID is 1204 and it doesn't show in shops (has high abundancy) and i can't use cheatmenu because the item list ends at 1200.
  6. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Thank you alot, but what do I do after I find it tho?
  7. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Also is there any way to modify the max amount of crusaders the monastery priest can give you? Its a waste of 23k for manor, monstery and crusader order just to get 3-5 crusaders. Can someone give a small instruction on how to do this?
  8. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I started as a prince of HRE with native recruitment system (Another time as vassal of Crusader States with Lance recruitment, worked fine too) and immediately called off my oath from the king. Then I claimed entire kingdom of Bohemia using cheats so I can have a starting point (And generally assist myself with cheats if I have to). As soon as I claimed Olmutz(First castle I conquered), I clicked the option to modify your kingdoms troops or something like that, then it asked me which I would like to choose 1 path with 7 tiers 2 paths with 6 tiers 3 paths with 5 tiers or something like that, then I started from the first one which I usually call recruit. I also give a prefix before I edit the troops themselves.

And yes, the troops themselves (stats and equipment) work fine. One time I clicked fix CTT options or something like that in camp cheatmenu or somewhere just to see what it does (did nothing).

There is a couple of bugs in the game but its nothing major or game breaking.
  9. Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

Is there any way to change the max limit of crusaders the priest can give you? And the max you can have in party?
  10. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Im having a problem with editing the plural name of my custom troops. I can change their singular name, but when i change their plural, it just resets to (Letter)(Number) Troops. Is there any way to fix this?
  11. Help with monastery priest

Hello, Is it possible to edit the monastery priest in your regional manor so that he can give you more troops, and is it possible to make the limit of having crusaders limitless (or set really high)? Because it is kind of a waste to spend 10k on the manor, then 3k on the monastery and then an...
  12. Editing monastery priest

Hello, Is it possible to edit the monastery priest in your regional manor so that he can give you more troops, and is it possible to make the limit of having crusaders limitless (or set really high)? Because it is kind of a waste to spend 10k on the manor, then 3k on the monastery and then an...
Back
Top Bottom