Search results for query: *

• Users: Kribble118
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kribble118

Need More Info Game crashes while defending Varcheg, Siege AI still acting strange.

It seems the game crashes about halfway through defending varcheg from a Battanian siege. It also seem like the AI had a hard time scaling siege towers and using ladders. They seem to just blob up and send one guy up the tower at a time. I had high graphics and 1000 enemies. Varcheg at a...
  2. Kribble118

SP - General Make dialogues and interaction with lords more like Warband

As the title says, lord interactions are a little bland compared to Warband. Theres hardly any dialogue options, no feasts, and no talking to them about politics or what their current tasks are. Sure its not important necessarily but those things just added a little depth to Warband where...
  3. Kribble118

Is training troops still hard or am I just doing it wrong? (1.5)

So I'm playing bannerlord again after 1.5 released and im noticing that while theres better troop upgrading it's still handled the same way. Sure leadership has raise the meek or combat tips but those seem pretty bad compared to the amount of XP needed to upgrade troops. I get I shouldn't be...
  4. Kribble118

Troops Need To Train Faster

I by no means expect it to be as fast as warbands training, but troops in this game literally do not level up without you just sending them to auto resolve against some looters. There definitely needs to be a pretty big increase in how fast you can train troops and training them quicker should...
  5. Kribble118

[e1.0.5] Armies are very overpowered and lead to the destruction of factions very quickly. Needs to act more like warband armies.

I've sunk a good 30 hours into bannerlord over the past few days and let me just say i'm enjoying up until i become a vassal. I notice that armies can just be spammed by any lords and with 2-3 armies roaming around, factions lose castles and cities WAY too fast. Firstly I think that their should...
  6. Kribble118

Talking to Thugs in Poros causes a crash

As the title says, just thought i should report this bug.
  7. Kribble118

Steam not updating to bannerlords new release date?

I've noticed steam still says it'll come out 31st of march. Will this be changes because i need to sit there and wait for the second of release lol.
Back
Top Bottom