Search results for query: *

1. About the new animations for female characters.

I haven't updated yet so i can't say for sure, but the running in the clip doesn't look very different than before. Even if it did, I don't see the problem with having separate animations for males and females. Its lazy as hell reusing the same animations for both sexes.
    I made a actual comparison video:

As you can see running and walking are both changed with and without weapons. The new ones have no energy behind them. These are not animations for warriors. They don't look like this person is going into a fight. They look like a caricature of a lady that picked up a sword to look cool.
  2. About the new animations for female characters.

I don't see the problem.
    Have you ever seen a woman walk in real life? Because that should make you see the problem.
  3. About the new animations for female characters.

No before and after, but this is what the new ones look like:
  4. About the new animations for female characters.

They are abysmal. They look completely out of place, unnatural and ruin the feel of game. These are the kind of animations you would expect in combination with bikini armors. I can't take the game seriously when my character has animations like these. Nobody asked for this. The old animations...
  5. Porting new Troops to other Mod

kalarhan said:
    you will need the modsys of the second mod, so you can work on merging them.

or add your new troops manually on the second mod. You can use a tool like Morgh's to help with that. One troop at time.

Ok, i will try out both ways, thank you very much!
  6. Porting new Troops to other Mod

Hello, I have made a small mod, using the module system, in which i created some extra troops, and got it working. But now i wanted to put my new troops and changes to another mod, that i downloaded. If i put my changes into the module system, and link it to the mod, it would probably overwrite...
Back
Top Bottom