Search results for query: *

1. lord of the sith lords

[BUG] SERVER PROBS - version 622

OK, i can't find a solution to 2 of my server probs: 1. no servers come up at all, neither when i press the star search button (you guys should make it look like a button to for ease) (prob happened before version 622) screenie here:  2. after updating to 622 i now get a run time prob (edit...
  2. lord of the sith lords

Help on activation code retrieval!

Hey Now i've been a mount and blade player for about 1 and a half or 2 years, now my old pc died on me (burnt out), which had Mount&Blade activated on it, now lets say i lost any other means of activation code recovery, and for other games i've used the regedit, but for Mount&Blade i don't think...
  3. lord of the sith lords

need python help

ok i've been looking and looking and i'm just at a stand still. (which isn't a good thing) i'm trying to modify module_items.py but i don't know how to get into it. i have mod with all its text files etc then i have the latest module system with all its py files etc so how do i get all this...
  4. lord of the sith lords

Mount&Blade Multiplayer but a different kind of concept.

I was thinking we could have a different kind of multiplayer with Mount&Blade, This kind would be you still have single player but your kills and deaths go towards a online data base, so you'd have your factions but it would say how many members in each faction and how many kills and deaths each...
  5. lord of the sith lords

New infantry pike system as well as PIKE AND LINE FORMATIONS

WE NEED INFANTRY CAPABLE TO COUNTER CAVALRY AS WELL WE NEED A PIKE FORMATION...as well as a line formation :mrgreen: All i need is a horse and a lance and i can take on any army by myself even if the terrain is against me like mountains or water, i'm riding alone doing couch damage and...
  6. lord of the sith lords

Lances are too STRONG!

hmmmm, well yeah like it says up the top (if you randomly click on things the top says "Lances are too STRONG!"). All i need is a horse and a lance and i can take on any army by myself even if the terrain is against me like mountains or water, i'm riding alone doing couch damage and infantry...
  7. lord of the sith lords

The Mod Testers Guild

I made this thread for a more organised group of mod testers :idea: Everyone who becomes a mod tester in this Guild will be signed to a mod, be included in the credits for testing and give it a good review This is so the modder/s get good feedback and know what to do to improve in their mod The...
  8. lord of the sith lords

killable Zendar townsfoke

thats right all you have to do is get your bow out and shoot them (dosen't work at anyother town!) and they die so if you get ripped of by the merchant, arms dearler, cloths guy or bar man just shoot them and kill them or if you hate the 3 tournement hero's you can kill them too! or if you hate...
  9. lord of the sith lords

World Of Warcraft Mod Request

so can someone do it? I would but i'm getting ready to mod a different game and i havent installed the mod tools either but i can still beta test!
  10. lord of the sith lords

multiplaying?

when u r finished or close to finishing the game can u guys put in a lan and maybe a internet mutiplayer plz!
Back
Top Bottom